• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA TA in principal reached!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Latest info on the coming TA: Better gains than 2005/2007 contract, healthcare remains same (funded by company), COLA added, extend FO pay scales, bonuses based on months of service (no penalty for furlough time).

That is all I know for now. Waiting to read the whole document.

Oh, and I hope retirement is greatly improved!

Prediction! G4 will be on here soon saying that he hopes that the gains don't make the company noncompetitive. He will say the contract will sink NJ. Any bets on how long before that shows up?
Helm

He'll also say the TA had nothing to do with our public-facing campaign.

True. It was probably a letter from AJ to WB that got us the TA. :rolleyes:

Lol now your sounding like the guy I flew with that was amazed that the union thought they had anything to do with getting hansel fired. lol

I'll be interested to see if this thing comes out with an enforcement from your E-board.

Said they would not put anything out that they wouldn't endorse.

Unless what they're quietly endorsing is a move towards a strike,, right?

I'm hoping you guys got everything you want and then some. Unlike the poster above, what little I've heard is unimpressive but admittedly it's still all rumor. So, in light of that possibility, let's just play devils advocate for a minute.

If it's a real $hit sandwich and the negotiations weren't going anywhere, wouldn't it be a precursor move to an effective strike to just put out something vanilla and have a resounding NO! vote on the TA?

What are the bylaws and/or federal regs regarding strikes? Aren't there some dominoes that have to fall first? Maybe they're just taking care of the dominoes.

Not trying to stir the pot, just honestly asking as one who's not offended by the concept of choking the golden goose til it lays it's egg.

I'm willing to bet there's a reason that the union decided to not press forward with the NYC picket. We'll see when the actual details come out.

LOL

You're just desperate to get away from flying with me again as fast as you can so it SEEMS like your bid is taking forever...:p

Nah I gotta fly with you enough to butter up some free high-powered range time first, then you'll have served your purpose.
Seriously though, bringing my jerky next time. You'll piss on Jack Link.

Last edited:
Lets hope he found the nearest rock and crawled back under it after getting Pedro's email. Excellent work ladies/gents. Sure makes going out for 7 tomorrow a little more bearable!!!

Latest resources

Back