• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA TA in principal reached!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Meanwhile (back at Flight Options), a panicked Uncle Kenn slips on his ruby red slippers and prepares to tell the pilots once again, “We’re not NetJets, we’re not NetJets” in 5, 4, 3..........

You will get to vote to either accept or reject it, right?

Yup.

This just an agreement in principle.

They have to clean up the language and finish writing a few sections before they can even call it a Tentative Agreement.

Then the union will have to develop the "educational materials" and interpretive transcripts before releasing everything to the pilots.

Then there has to be a period of time for the pilots to digest it all.

Then voting can begin (which takes WAY TOO LONG in my opinion).

IF the pilots actually ratify the agreement (not a lock by ANY stretch of the imagination), I expect date of signing to be right around Christmas.

Yup.

They have to clean up the language and finish writing a few sections before they can even call it a Tentative Agreement.

Then the union will have to develop the "educational materials" and interpretive transcripts before releasing everything to the pilots.

IF the pilots actually ratify the agreement (not a lock by ANY stretch of the imagination), I expect date of signing to be right around Christmas.

I'll be interested to see if this thing comes out with an enforcement from your E-board.

Yup.

Thank you! Hope it's everything you asked for.

There was no asking. Demand through solidarity to achieve goals is more like it. **

** This statement does not pertain to a certain someone with his head in the sand.

Its still faster than bid results.

LOL

You're just desperate to get away from flying with me again as fast as you can so it SEEMS like your bid is taking forever...:p

Latest info on the coming TA: Better gains than 2005/2007 contract, healthcare remains same (funded by company), COLA added, extend FO pay scales, bonuses based on months of service (no penalty for furlough time).

That is all I know for now. Waiting to read the whole document.

Latest info on the coming TA: Better gains than 2005/2007 contract,

This would be something to truly cheer about. Man, I hope you're right.

I'll be interested to see what the fixes re for seniority too. I know everyone is especially focused on financial stuff, but it's time the displacement language was fixed as well as the SDP award process and a few other seniority inversion issues.

Believe it or not, I don't want anyone to lose their present seat. Yeah, G4 can stay where he is. But when the GV's (his current ride) start going away, people need to be displaced to where their seniority is appropriate.

We shall see.

Latest resources

Back