Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G4

Are you going to the picket in NYC?

Are you donating money or miles for NYC picketers?

G4

Are you going to the picket in NYC?

Are you donating money or miles for NYC picketers?

What?!! Don't be silly! Didn't you hear? All his friends that he flies with told him he need do nothing but sit back and let the NC do their thing. Easy peesy! Obviously his friends are far more informed on these things than our NC, or even our Eboard, so we have nothing to worry about. Give the guy a break! Sheesh!

I want retro pay

But it will likely be a "bone us".

G4 will of course get a bonus, courtesy the rank and file.

So sad for us because of him and his "friends".

He probably just signed up for Known Crewmember as well. (I hope not though, the least he could do for the rank and file)

It is a negotiation. Do you expect the company's early offer to be high? Negotiations don't work that way. All pilots I flew with last several tours agree with me. Let the negotiations proceed, and see what the result is. Then we decide if we like it or not. We don't understand the anger DURING the process, or why y'all are angry with me. Wait to see what the union gets us, then get angry if it is not good enough. We pay the union to represent us, so let it do so.

Maybe because it has been over TWO F-ING YEARS. Maybe because of the insulting offer. It was not "just low"...it was an insult.

Maybe because it has been over TWO F-ING YEARS. Maybe because of the insulting offer. It was not "just low"...it was an insult.

You're as crazy as Diesel!

Wasn't it G4 who said, in regards to his present salary, that in his opinion he isn't worth that much? (I think someone else on these boards even has that as their tagline)

He must be creaming his pants at the company's current offer! 9% over 8 years with corresponding increases in our healthcare premiums and possible reductions in company retirement? What's not to like!! He'll be moving closer to what he thinks he's really worth!

A win for certain!

Latest resources

Back