Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Eventually a good deal will emerge.

How?

A good deal didn't simply "emerge" last time around.

Forget about some supposed pilot shortage. NJA will always find pilots willing to come here. We aren't on par with the majors, but we're definitely better than the regionals. Keep dreaming about those market forces though.

For not being angry at the early offers? Do the union members expect the company to offer a massive raise initially? Negotiations don't work like that. As the process continues, the offers will improve. We want lots, they want to give us little. Eventually a good deal will emerge. Or NJA won't be able to hire good pilots, because they will all go to Delta and Southwest and American. I have confidence NJASAP will hammer out a good deal. Why be angry DURING the bargaining process?

I love how you with no experience, no backbone, no history, that has been proven wrong at every post, and wanting to scab is explaining to us how negotiations work. Haha that is great.

Please as I've asked time and time again please grace us with your experience in union negotiations and what contracts you've worked under.

All the guys you fly with? I know all the guys you fly with and nobody agrees with you. They just know that you aren't smart enough to understand the argument.

I hang around with a lot of libertarians (like G4 dude) so I know how they think. "The key principle of liberalism is peace." He's not trying to screw you but what he perceives as union tactics is against his core beliefs like pork is against some people's religious beliefs.

I like the principle of peace. But it has to be a two way street... and in these negotiations it is not.

http://fee.org/freeman/the-peace-principle/

I love how you with no experience, no backbone, no history, that has been proven wrong at every post, and wanting to scab is explaining to us how negotiations work. Haha that is great.

Please as I've asked time and time again please grace us with your experience in union negotiations and what contracts you've worked under.

All the guys you fly with? I know all the guys you fly with and nobody agrees with you. They just know that you aren't smart enough to understand the argument.

You are lying.

You are lying.

Still no answers from you.

Still no expertise from you.

Still no action from you.

Yet the only thing you can come up with is I'm lying.

When is your next excuse? That just drives me to work harder and harder at making sure we have a contract we can be proud of.

Will we see you at the NYC picket?

Remember your Union is asking for your help in supporting these Pickets.

If your excuse is you are working then you can donate miles and/or money to support fellow brothers.

Will you be doing any of this?

Lazy, apathetic, ignorant, willing to let others put themselves out there for your benefit, believing some mysterious outside force (like "market forces") will achieve goals, and unwilling to listen to those who have their best interests at heart. Talk about an unpleasant group. [\QUOTE]

You forgot "coward".

Hey GIV Dude did you sign up for KCM yet?

Latest resources

Back