• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Pilot for DECERT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
[FONT=&quot]Congrats Flex pilots and liberated One Skyer’s on your victory today. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ever since that POS ie IBT descended on Flex and started spreading rumors, destroying reputations, lying, bragging about how they phucked the company on any particular day, etc life there was not pleasant ( I haven’t been there for a while but kept up with what was happening). Now, you have a chance to work with management and see how far ya’ll can take the company (that’s all we asked from the IBT when they slimed their way into Flex).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A lot of your aviation “brothers” have posted their little balls of wisdom here and shown their “love” for you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I predict good things to come.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for seeing this thru. Karma feels GOOD.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]WL19[/FONT]
Bet he knows a lot about the subject.

Getting home on the last day of your tour in the Fractional Business is the #1 reason you NEED to have a union. You guys hosed yourselves. Company now has no reason it needs to get you home.

I see 10 day tours or more in your future.

SG not RH

Which actually makes it sadder.

RH was an instrumental cohort in the letters to owners and let his friend take the fall. This isn't speculation this is straight from the horses mouth of others involved.

At least now you know why RH had to sell his soul out to keep in Ricci's good graces.

Great guy that RH. He goes to the top while his friends get fired.

I've long contended Kenn Ricci is not the problem. The problem is the character of men who will do anything to stay in his good graces. Yesterday the number increased by 318.

Hey squawk, you know you did some dirty things to get that metal. I hope you are reminded of it daily until it eats away at any soul you have left.

RH was an instrumental cohort in the letters to owners and let his friend take the fall. This isn't speculation this is straight from the horses mouth of others involved.

At least now you know why RH had to sell his soul out to keep in Ricci's good graces.

I've long contended Kenn Ricci is not the problem. The problem is the character of men who will do anything to stay in his good graces. Yesterday the number increased by 318.

Hey squawk, you know you did some dirty things to get that metal. I hope you are reminded of it daily until it eats away at any soul you have left.
OMG! I have been outed!!

He has no soul.

Now you guys can really stand tall in those beautiful new uniforms, while loitering around the FBO....it basically says you are an Army of ONE!

Latest resources

Back