• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Pilot for DECERT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Trust me, I don’t feel like this is a win. There’s a lot wrong with Flexjet, and it not going to be fixed with or without the Teamsters. The only thing that will fix it Is when management finally decides to make this job a career that’s on par with the airlines and lose the philosophy of “stick and carrot” of compensation.

We’ve had a net gain of one pilot hired since January. That is not a glowing recommendation of Flexjet. The picture can’t be more clear for management. Don’t waste this opportunity.

Pilots at SWA and UAL get 16% 401k match PLUS 10% profit sharing. 2nd year FOs make $150K min. 7 year upgrade, CAs make $250K. Now THATs a career.
Heck, Spirit upgrades at year 3 with min pay being 230K.

Trust me, I don’t feel like this is a win. There’s a lot wrong with Flexjet, and it not going to be fixed with or without the Teamsters. The only thing that will fix it Is when management finally decides to make this job a career that’s on par with the airlines and lose the philosophy of “stick and carrot” of compensation.

We’ve had a net gain of one pilot hired since January. That is not a glowing recommendation of Flexjet. The picture can’t be more clear for management. Don’t waste this opportunity.

But they will and you know it. History proves it. But you still decided to give him your vote anyway.

I am stunned to read your words. You knew better but you acted out of petulance instead. Your words, as a pro deserter pilot, are such a stunning indictment of management it's head warping to understand your choices.

There's not much I can really say about that and still be civil. The sad thing is you know your fellow pilots in the industry begged you not to fall for it but you and 317 others just brazenly gave them the big finger too. You just put their unions at the center of the Koch brothers bullseye. Good luck ever getting out now when you see what a terrible terrible scheme you just fell for...

Personally, you just lost a **** ton of seniority in about an hour. I'd be laughing if it weren't so tragic.

Maybe he'll be slower in the roll out of other "improvements". Good luck with that.

Keep in mind the union does carry some blame in this (they for whatever reason could not unify the folks)

unfortunately

[FONT=&quot]Congrats Flex pilots and liberated One Skyer’s on your victory today. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ever since that POS ie IBT descended on Flex and started spreading rumors, destroying reputations, lying, bragging about how they phucked the company on any particular day, etc life there was not pleasant ( I haven’t been there for a while but kept up with what was happening). Now, you have a chance to work with management and see how far ya’ll can take the company (that’s all we asked from the IBT when they slimed their way into Flex).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A lot of your aviation “brothers” have posted their little balls of wisdom here and shown their “love” for you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I predict good things to come.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for seeing this thru. Karma feels GOOD.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]WL19[/FONT]

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats Flex pilots and liberated One Skyer’s on your victory today.

Ever since that POS ie IBT descended on Flex and started spreading rumors, destroying reputations, lying, bragging about how they phucked the company on any particular day, etc life there was not pleasant ( I haven’t been there for a while but kept up with what was happening). Now, you have a chance to work with management and see how far ya’ll can take the company (that’s all we asked from the IBT when they slimed their way into Flex).

A lot of your aviation “brothers” have posted their little balls of wisdom here and shown their “love” for you.
I predict good things to come.

Thanks for seeing this thru. Karma feels GOOD.

WL19

Dude

Do you realize the company now has no incentive to get you home at the end of a tour? You and your family are hosed.

- - - Updated - - -

The pilot group is the union!!!

You know now who I mean.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude

Do you realize the company now has no incentive to get you home at the end of a tour? You and your family are hosed.

- - - Updated - - -

You know now who I mean.

Warlord, is this is some kind of congrats to a group that has completely ****ed themself? Nevermind, you’re management-!

Congrats Flex pilots and liberated One Skyer’s on your victory today.

Ever since that POS ie IBT descended on Flex and started spreading rumors, destroying reputations, lying, bragging about how they phucked the company on any particular day, etc life there was not pleasant ( I haven’t been there for a while but kept up with what was happening). Now, you have a chance to work with management and see how far ya’ll can take the company (that’s all we asked from the IBT when they slimed their way into Flex).

A lot of your aviation “brothers” have posted their little balls of wisdom here and shown their “love” for you.
I predict good things to come.

Thanks for seeing this thru. Karma feels GOOD.

WL19

You are misinformed. Hope that you all plan to spend the rest of your careers at FlexJet. You aren't welcome anywhere else.

Latest resources

Back