NJ App.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Night hawk

Anybody know the general length of time it takes to get an interview after your application is recieved at Netjets?

Thanks

Varies with the times. Right now, maybe a few months. Not long ago, within a few weeks. Good luck.

I hope its quicker than a few months...got mine in a week ago...from what i've been hearing, it takes a week or two

SAEflyer said:
I hope its quicker than a few months...got mine in a week ago...from what i've been hearing, it takes a week or two

Actually I have no idea how long it takes. I just felt bad because no one was answering his(her) question. Hopefully you are right. Good luck to both of you.

There's no set timeline, obviously. Sometimes it only takes a week or two, sometimes it takes a month or more. Be patient and realize that we're now in the holiday season, so they may not call you until January.

Best of luck to you.

I have a friend that got his application in to them about five or maybe six weeks ago. Actually had it to them before that time but because they could not see any actual flying within the last six months they put it in an inactive stack of applications. When they finally acknowledged receipt it took about five weeks. He is going for the interview on Wed. Former airline type.

Good luck!

So is the process: Send in resume, after receipt, they send you an app. to fill out?
Or send in resume and get a call to interview?

WP

Email resume - get app in a week - fill out VERY detailed app including getting some paperwork notarized, and gathering other info - send in app and wait for email for open interview dates. Good luck to all!!

Latest resources

Back