• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New SKW/ASA Rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Incorrect. We will offer it to ASA line pilots first, and on down the line. We will recall a corresponding number of furloughed pilots depending on how many line pilots accept.

Not to be a SHORT-FOR-RICHARD, but what's the source?

With the expense involved in a recall and the upgrade transition shuffle, I just can't see the company being willing to spend the cash.

But if this gets the furloughs back, I am all for it!!

In fact, I will submit my list of nominations tomorrow. All 40 just happen to be senior to me on the 50!!!

I put the over/under at 10 pilots that will choose to go.
Definitely betting on the over. Granted if the package is "good" enough, even more will go. From the ramblings around the lounge and in the air, there are quite a few pilots that have already shown a lot of interest in flying in Vietnam.

Less than half a year remaining till launch. Only time can tell. I'm thinking that they are going to to have to start training about 90 days prior to launch. So, that puts the date at around July 10th with announcements looming for earlier dates.

I'm betting we'll hear something on this before we hear about the new iPhone 4G. =)

I've heard around 70K per year.. single, ya it'd be cool but tough on the family otherwise.. now if its around 180K let's talk. haha

Pay eqivalent to our rates. ASA is not assigning pilots to Viet Nam. Air Makaw will do their own hiring, not ust from ASA, and ASA will provide LOA to anyone who goes.

Latest resources

Back