New PSA written

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

epic!

Anyone have a gouge for the new written test at PSA? Most of the ones on the internets seem to be old version. Thanks!

Here's the best gouge for any airplane at any airline.

LEARN THE MATERIAL!!!

Here's the best gouge for any airplane at any airline.

LEARN THE MATERIAL!!!

Sayyyy, what a novel idea, like us oldies had to do before the internet-brat generation...

The flight attendants got Hot Reserve reduced to 8 hours in their new contract. WooHoo. Still no credit for it though. Morons.

Funny, I was thinking how spoiled FAA pilots are when it comes to written exams. The EASA written, is 14 separate exams, you get 5 chances to sit the exam, if you don't pass them all by the second try, you have to start over from scratch. Plus the question bank is 20,000 questions, none of which are made public. You simply have to learn the material.

The same should be for written exams given by an employer. Even the lowest common denominator among the pilot group can memorize the answers. Wouldn't you want to be sitting next to the guy that actually knows the material?

Yeah... Your heads made of a thick candy shell....
RAUSDA!!!!

Funny, I was thinking how spoiled FAA pilots are when it comes to written exams. The EASA written, is 14 separate exams, you get 5 chances to sit the exam, if you don't pass them all by the second try, you have to start over from scratch. Plus the question bank is 20,000 questions, none of which are made public. You simply have to learn the material.

The same should be for written exams given by an employer. Even the lowest common denominator among the pilot group can memorize the answers. Wouldn't you want to be sitting next to the guy that actually knows the material?

I call BS, it is not as if the entire question bank from the 14 exams is not available for download from several providers.. I challange you to find anyone in recent years who have taken these exams without using the feedback question bank.

Latest resources

Back