• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Pinnacle Management team

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Delta is putting a lot of talent into this company. That is a good sign for the future.

Don't know If you remember but at Comair our last THREE leaders were from mother Delta. Please don't forget that. Sometimes "past performance can indicate future results".

Good Luck to you guys.

Had to buy my whole uniform here at DAL and no uniform reimbursement. it is a tax write off at least.

So the paycut; effective tax rate going down.

yessssss!

But seriously folks, I don't really care what you had to do at Delta, unless someday I'm Delta. I can barely keep our contract straight. My blue/black/grey/yellow/captain Mesaba grey hat as Pinnacle FO is an approved uniform. I'm happy to wear my ridiculous company approved patchwork uniform. You should be thanking me for keeping staying in professional attire during these times, it's so easy to get negative.

I'm not sure about them being the last three but the three were Selvaggio (sp?) who ran Song in to the ground then came to Comair, Fred Butrell who headed up DCI before he came, and Bendoritis who broke the mechanic's union at Northwest before the merger. Gumm came from Mesa and the other was the Coamir CFO before he took the helm.

I would blame your union for not working out an LOA with 9E.

They did, the hat was made officially optional and they approved the blue trench coat to continue to be used with the new black uniforms rather than buy us black coats.

You must be getting A340-500s then. We know you're proud of your new company. Afterall, you saved it!

Hey General,

We are that much closer to a B-scale with DAL. You might be surprised before long.

No, I won't be. The 717s are mainline planes, and your largest plane still hasn't changed from 76 seats, and it is extremely doubtful that it ever will. It didn't in this last contract, and actually reduced the total number of RJs by 140 or so. And your "B scale" sure doesn't seem like a B scale, but if you say so.... Luckily, all 3 legacies will eventually hire big time. Throw in some apps if you want the A scale, all 3 should be close within a few years. Good luck!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back