New NetJet bases?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And this is how a rumor starts.

And this is how a new hire takes a job "thinking" that he will be flying out of an hba in only a matter of time.

And this is how the company keeps getting applicants because "change is just around the corner"

By floating this rumor the company just added another 100 or so applicants to the pool. Smart very smart.

And this is how a rumor starts.

And this is how a new hire takes a job "thinking" that he will be flying out of an hba in only a matter of time.

And this is how the company keeps getting applicants because "change is just around the corner"

By floating this rumor the company just added another 100 or so applicants to the pool. Smart very smart.

Agreed.

But, as mentioned .... RTS himself (as I was told by my buddy) said that it would not happen.

So, end of rumor.

Didn't RTS first agree to a contract.... then back out.... then agree again?

We're getting G-150's...now we're not.

The pilot's pay is going to bankrupt this Company....Oh, we made 158 million dollar profit.

How do you know management, on all levels, is lying...there lips are moving.

If it ain't written, it doesn't exist...... to coin a phase sooo popular on our web site.

Say, I don't know, like messing with our schedules in some fashion maybe?
Bingo!! They are fishing. They want something to fix the Domicle mess they caused. Give them nothing. They can fix this whole thing whenever they want. WE don't need to give anything.

Anyways, all rumors.
If you come to NJA, you will not have HBA untill 2010 at the earliest. Don't listen to rumors. Maybe hiring is getting difficult.:rolleyes:

Well I was in recurrent 4 weeks ago and RTS said they were "exploring many different options" and although it didn't sound promising, he certainly didn't say it wasn't happening. So if you he said otherwise to you, he's already contridicted himself. I definatley think we could see some changes before the next contract. Not certain, but definatley a possibility.

as if RTS really gave a Sh$t.....BUT....

if you guys opened 20 or so places that pilots could live....you could shut FLOPS down....i for one as a 6th yr PIC would jump ship so fast it would make the X look slow.....

Sidebar

Listening to some of the guys in my indoc class who have already jumped from FLOPS, it made me wonder if their management is going to just let it die a slow death. Good luck guys over there!

The company can save itself from Boisture's wonderful RCA/DOM issue with current language.

The company and the Union can engage in bargaining any time they both wish to. Section 6 could begin tomorrow if both sides wished it to. It won't happen though.

If anything, limited bargaining on a narrow group of subjects COULD happen if the leadership is given a clear message from a pilot membership survey that it desires such bargaining.

To date, I have not recieved a survey.

Latest resources

Back