New Forums

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Do you like the new forums

• I hate them(Neal the admin needs to get a real job)

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • they are Just ok

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • they are great

Votes: 31 34.4%
  • beautifully designed - excellent

Votes: 33 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Easier to see all posts in a thread which I like:)

Last edited:
Perhaps I havent noticed it yet but after reading all the posts on a thread how do I tell if more have been added? Other wise good job mark loads alot faster!

Speed vs. Organizaton

Webmaster --

I like the speed. Hope it can stay this fast once it starts filling up.

Organization could be improved with some new categories. There is lots of junk in the interview section that has nothing to do with interviews because of the way the sections are categorized by airline size/type. Everybody wants to comment on news in the industry in those categories. It seemed easier to keep the stuff separated in the old format. Might want to rethink the categories to focus the discussions. For example, maybe a Crashpad category, or at least list it under the Buying & Selling. There are crashpad ads scattered everywhere now. Anyway, those are my suggestions. Take them for what they are worth.

Thanks for all your hard work. There is no board out there that provides better insight for the aspiring airline pilot. I, for one, appreciate what you have to do to keep it all running. Thanks again. -- dgs

As a computer challenged individual I will eventually figure how it all comes together. All and all, you have done a great job. We appreciate what you are doing for us all.
Thanks...

Forums

Haven't checked in here in a week or so, but the new look sure is refreshing. Really like the layout and ease of use. Thanks for all of the hard work in keeping this going.
DW

I like it. It's very easy to use and I like being able to scan through all the threads in response to the postings. Thank you for a great new look and very user friendly set up. I like the ability to have custom avatars (Sp?)

I love the new format. I like being bale to see the whole thread on one screen. EEverything is great.

One problem is that the settings for a thread catch "fire" are to low. 90% are flaming now.

Sparky

I liked the old style much better. IT was easier to see all the posts on one screen. Now, I don't know where to look. The whole reason I liked this board was because it was different from other boards. Now, they are all the same.

skydiverdriver,

I couldn't agree with you more. I find it alot more difficult to see "the big picture" in this new format. With the old one, it was very easy to see when new posts were added to threads, which ones you've already read, and which users were posting, all on one page. I really like the simplicity of the old board.

The more I use this new board - the more I don't like it. You can't answer a post directly without adding to a long string. If I wanted to answer a post from yesterday, I would have to tack it on to the bottom of a long string and hope it gets read or send a private message.

Maybe this new format is better. I had become 'addicted' to the amount of information I got from the old board. With this new format, I spend less time here. Now I can focus on other things, like finding a job!

R.F.:cool:

Latest resources

Back