• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Delta TA 06/2015

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can bitch to high heaven about inflation all you want, but the NMB simply isn't on board with inflation-adjusted restoration. Welcome to reality.

Possible scenario: The NMB might not have enough pilots to speak to about the issue. Simple supply and demand will get them on board. That may be 10 years down the road.... I know if I don't see inflation adjusted wages in that time frame?? I'm punching out just like you.

We are still six months early and our union wants to give concessions to the company...
now guys are in a panic.

Relax people.

65-35 NO! WOO-HOO!!

I bow to your double-breasted studliness, gents! Thanks to all of you (yeah even the General if he's not a poser) for showing the rest of us how to answer the bean-counting morons that have taken over our industry. They've talked themselves into believing we pilots are a bunch of pansies who are just happy to have a job.

WELL GUESS AGAIN RICHARD, GARY, DOUG AND JIM! THE CONCESSION STAND IS CLOSED!!!

P.S. The second offer may not be better, but the third one certainly will be! :beer:

Well done guys. No need for concessions in this environment.

I can't believe the MEC Chairman tried to sell this POS.

65-35 NO! WOO-HOO!!

I bow to your double-breasted studliness, gents! Thanks to all of you (yeah even the General if he's not a poser) for showing the rest of us how to answer the bean-counting morons that have taken over our industry. They've talked themselves into believing we pilots are a bunch of pansies who are just happy to have a job.

WELL GUESS AGAIN RICHARD, GARY, DOUG AND JIM! THE CONCESSION STAND IS CLOSED!!!

P.S. The second offer may not be better, but the third one certainly will be! :beer:

Yeah, PCL just dropped a load. The current contract is just fine compared to a bad one that is rushed.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You really think I care about your contact that much, Genital? You make me laugh.

You really think I care about your contact that much, Genital? You make me laugh.

Yes, yes I do PCL. It drives you crazy, and that makes me laugh, you Lee Choke wannabe.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You continue to make me laugh, Genital! The corndogs were always right about you, apparently.

Latest resources

Back