• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Delta TA 06/2015

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I haven't seen any evidence that the JV language proposed will result in lost jobs. Just a lot of rhetoric from the APC crowd that isn't smart enough to tie their own shoes. But if you have real data indicating that the JV language would be that devastating, then by all means, present it.

I'll have to check out what's going on over there. All my DL buddies are a No unless the roadshow changes their mind dramatically. Also have been told of recall efforts mostly because none of this is what the members wanted to be negotiated.

Yes, everyone always claims to be a no vote, and then it passes by 70%. People love to talk tough, but they want their money.

Yeah, those pay raises that bring total compensation to its highest level ever are a real bummer. :rolleyes:

And historical concessions to boot. Pass the TA and we'll order 737s and 190s. Lololol......

There is a lot of gotchas on this TA. The payscales are nice but what happens when the company cant afford them. What then? Another trip thru bankruptcy. I a reluctant yes on this bloated contract.

Instructordude: Get a life. And stop infecting APC. You're not funny. Eveyone knows you're a troll.

deleted

Isn't everyone on APC a troll? That place is a cesspool.

Isn't everyone on APC a troll? That place is a cesspool.

You're kidding, right? Compared to this place, APC is a MENSA meeting.

Carl Spackler alone is enough to drive the average APC IQ down into the single digits.

Latest resources

Back