• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Delta TA 06/2015

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny stuff. It's been a great vacation for me too, getting away from you and that idiot Redflyer.

The TA is a mixed bag, but it will be very close. Paying new pay rates with profit sharing that would be given up is not really a "pay raise." Also, sick leave changes are troublesome.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Well General, I'm sure once you've had the koolaid sprayed on you at a wonderous ALPA road show you will be a solid YES...

DAL will make north of 10B by 2017. 10% of the first 2.5 B pays average pilot about 10k. The next 7.5 B pays 20% to employees. About 1.4B. Pilots share of that is 500-600m. That pays Capts about 75k per year and FO 40k per year. Vote that away and get your 5 cent increase in per-diem and have a third party monitor your sick time.

Anderson gets his double dip via United health care forced down our throats and the pilots get a .05 cent pay raise?
Sounds equitable to me!
No, (if I could vote).

DAL will make north of 10B by 2017. 10% of the first 2.5 B pays average pilot about 10k. The next 7.5 B pays 20% to employees. About 1.4B. Pilots share of that is 500-600m. That pays Capts about 75k per year and FO 40k per year. Vote that away and get your 5 cent increase in per-diem and have a third party monitor your sick time.

Diesel you fly the Thud?

Wow the old .. We won't buy the planes unless you sign on the dotted line trick ... Well at least it's in writing that way .. Unless there is a out clause ? ???

Oh my! Tricky Dick has grown tired of screwing the contract employees, so has to find other avenues of entertainment. Corporate greed at its finest!

Latest resources

Back