• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets VSP?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not that anyone cares about the OP since this thread has been de-railed so far off course......

For those that still do, the company sent out an update yesterday stating they have received over 50 applications for the VSP to date. The application window is open until July 31.

Now all the whipper-snappers get back to bashing the old dudes, and all the "Seasoned" aviators get back to yelling at the "punk kids" to get off your lawn!!!!!

Sent from my KFMEWI using Tapatalk

Resting pulse over 60???? HA HA HA HA ..You clearly have no idea about heart rate and what it means. probably 90% of adults range from 65-70 BPM. Any heart Physician will tell you 60-100 BPM is considered normal. Thats a resting heart rate. only well trained athletes are below 60 with some actually as low as 40. Know your facts before you say something so stupid. maybe you just have Dementia and should hang it up. this could be a sign. You sure you don't work for Flexjet?????

Maybe he's basing on his own experience. My RHR is 56 and while I work out out I am hardly an athlete. I seem to recall it being over 100 in college, so I guess based on my own experience I've improved with age.

There you go jumping to conclusions and assuming your set of facts or circumstances are the only ones with any bearing. You must work for Flight Options. :)

A good assessment of someone's skillet is whether or not you'd be comfortable with them flying your family. I know some 40ish guys with 8000 TT who think they are God's gift to aviation I wouldn't want flying in the same airspace let alone piloting their craft. I also know some old farts I'd never have a second thought about sending them out with. Age limitations are very subjective.

I know the high some get from putting others down can be very addictive, but really Shanes you need to find a healthier hobby. Come on bud, not EVERYTHING is a battle and not EVERYONE is threatening your career expectations.

Yes, there is a certain 72 year old (small guy from New Jersey) 300 captain that I'm going to miss a lot when he pulls the trigger. You 300 guys know who I'm talking about. I really love flying with him.

Pure get out of my seat

Actually, pure science. Remember YIP, flying professionally with changing circadian rhythms and a fast-paced work day is a bit different than taking the 172 up after an afternoon nappy-poo. Pretty easy to see the decline take its toll on these fossils when you're paired up with them for a week.

Actually, pure science. Remember YIP, flying professionally with changing circadian rhythms and a fast-paced work day is a bit different than taking the 172 up after an afternoon nappy-poo. Pretty easy to see the decline take its toll on these fossils when you're paired up with them for a week.
I am sure you believe that

Hard to argue with science agreeing with experience, yes.

Yes, there is a certain 72 year old (small guy from New Jersey) 300 captain that I'm going to miss a lot when he pulls the trigger. You 300 guys know who I'm talking about. I really love flying with him.

Sounds like this guy skipped his science course

There are always exceptions to a rule, but they are the exceptions and not the rule.

I revise my estimate. 63 total will take VSP. The remaining "highly experienced" pilots will work till: a) loose medical, or b) die.

#noupgradeforu
#crewmeals4ever

Latest resources

Back