• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets VSP?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Problem is there is a few older ones that are competent. A lot of older ones that aren't and think they are. But I'm guessing maybe they never where so they see no different in their skill set.
Lets make a standard to get rid of these old farts, like if BP is over 120/80, or resting pulse over 60, or BMI over 25, and you are gone. Take age out of it and go to a standard that applies to everyone. Because are many who are not close to any retirement age who are not as completion as those who are older than them.:rolleyes:

Some of the whining young ones with a mouh and a gut to match are the ones that should leave.

Resting pulse over 60???? HA HA HA HA ..You clearly have no idea about heart rate and what it means. probably 90% of adults range from 65-70 BPM. Any heart Physician will tell you 60-100 BPM is considered normal. Thats a resting heart rate. only well trained athletes are below 60 with some actually as low as 40. Know your facts before you say something so stupid. maybe you just have Dementia and should hang it up. this could be a sign. You sure you don't work for Flexjet?????

Resting pulse over 60???? HA HA HA HA ..You clearly have no idea about heart rate and what it means. probably 90% of adults range from 65-70 BPM. Any heart Physician will tell you 60-100 BPM is considered normal. Thats a resting heart rate. only well trained athletes are below 60 with some actually as low as 40. Know your facts before you say something so stupid. maybe you just have Dementia and should hang it up. this could be a sign. You sure you don't work for Flexjet?????
mine is 60?, ok so we skip thant and just go eith 120/80 and BMI 25, How about that? BTW: please keep it a secret about the work I am doing for Ken with the DC-3 check rides:laugh:

how about running 3 miles in 18 minutes. 20 pull-ups and 100 sit-ups in 90 seconds. anyone that can't do that loses their medical.

I'll settle for retiring at the "falling asleep in the cockpit" and "refusing to load bags because of my arthritis" stage.

how about running 3 miles in 18 minutes. 20 pull-ups and 100 sit-ups in 90 seconds. anyone that can't do that loses their medical.
Wow! that would probably be a 300 score on the USMC PFT, cept they don't to sit ups, bad for you, they do push ups. And if your score is over 285 there is no BMI limit.:rolleyes:

ok. Push-ups how many in what amount of time? You do realize I am going to call the FAA medical office and suggest these new changes once we have decided on this?

Latest resources

Back