• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets taking Beechjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wouldn't surprise me, aren't they having issues with the Encore? The only question I have is why wait until Q4 2004 when Raytheon has them on the ramp?

Sources are:

1. Maintenance supervisors at Raytheon LIT talking to our Hawker 800 crews.

2. The 400xp demonstration crew that flew upper management and the big guy himself to NBAA this year.

3. Our Marquis salesmen, who at our static demos, are telling potential customers that the 400xp will soon be available.

Take it or leave it, who knows..........

beechjets huh?

so netjets is getting beechjets next year eh? oh wait, Flight Options is on the sale block and working to lower overhead to be more appeasing to buyers...oh yeah, they have beechjets...more of them than any other fleet in the world...maybe that is how the Raytheon LIT mx guys knew what they knew....

who knows? don't have anything to make this connection on, just makes me wonder if the flight options guys will be netjets guys next year.

so netjets is getting beechjets next year eh? oh wait, Flight Options is on the sale block and working to lower overhead to be more appeasing to buyers...oh yeah, they have beechjets...more of them than any other fleet in the world...maybe that is how the Raytheon LIT mx guys knew what they knew....

who knows? don't have anything to make this connection on, just makes me wonder if the flight options guys will be netjets guys next year.

so, Coach USA needs more coach buses to ferry pax eh? Greyhound is on the sale block to be more appealing to buyers....oh yeah, they have more coach buses than any other fleet in the world.....

Who knows? don't have anything to make this connection on, just makes me wonder if the Greyhound guys will be Coach USA guys next year.

sorry, couldn't resist

Last edited:
400A's

Heard a similar rumor today - that NJ was cancelling their CJ3 orders & replacing with 400As

Heard the Same Thing

I also heard that NJA may be taking over RTA/Options. I would imagine any takeover would be assuming debt more than anything, and selling off the older airplanes.

NJA could augment their current fleet with the RTA/Options Beechjets and Hawker 800s as core aircraft. In order to operate the Beechjets as core fleet, you have to have a fleet of them first. In my opinion, that would be the only reason why NJA would order 50 beechjets, unless, they got them very very cheap.

I can't wait to hear all the responses to this, but it seems a logical step for NJA.

Latest resources

Back