• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets TA, see for yourself

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They seem to forget the most important thing, that we are not necessary. Warren Buffet can very easily say. "I've had it with that effing place, shut it down"

The best thing that could ever happen to NetJets is for Warren Buffet to sell the place. He is metrics driven, Santulli was CUSTOMER driven. Big difference, and the results are very measurable.

Right now we have to guys that were brought up under Santulli. As of now their guidance is to restore the brand. So we shall see if they pull it off or screw the pooch.

So we shall see if they pull it off or screw the pooch.

"Yipe, Yipe, Yipe"!!!!!!

Yes, I hear them working on it! Oh wait, that doesn't sound very good!!!!

Time will tell I guess?

Our senior captains are definetly doing OK.

If you're a 20+ year Global or G-450/550 captain, and you get on the 18 day schedule, you could make anywhere between $210KK - $230K. Plus four weeks vacation and free benefits.

Good for them

Base.

Plus...

The devil is in the details.

If a LC captain doesn't match a UAL 777 captain, if be very surprised.

The best thing that could ever happen to NetJets is for Warren Buffet to sell the place. He is metrics driven, Santulli was CUSTOMER driven. Big difference, and the results are very measurable.

Standby for a concrete assessment at NBAA as to which way Warren let's things go.

Metrics or customer.

Metrics would demand 4 total aircraft types.

Customer driven... Skies the limit.

What would YOU like to see at NBAA from then new NJA management team?

[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Standby for a concrete assessment at NBAA as to which way Warren let's things go.

Metrics or customer.

Metrics would demand 4 total aircraft types.

Customer driven... Skies the limit.

What would YOU like to see at NBAA from then new NJA management team?

[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

An order for 5 G-550's and 5 G-450's with delivery beginning in the first quarter of 2016 (there are some available greenies in SAV right now). A firm order for 10 G-650ER's with options for 10 more, delivery beginning third quarter 2018 (we'll have to get in line for those).

A firm order for 15 Falcon 2000S, options for 15 more with deliveries beginning first quarter 2017 (spool up time for a new program).

Cancellation of Global 7000/8000 and CL-605/650 orders. Buh-Bye Bombardier, adieu, farewell, goodnight (we'll keep the 350's to soften the blow).

What can I say, I'm a dreamer....

Last edited:
An order for 5 G-550's and 5 G-450's with delivery beginning in the first quarter of 2016 (there are some available greenies in SAV right now). A firm order for 10 G-650ER's with options for 10 more, delivery beginning third quarter 2018 (we'll have to get in line for those).

A firm order for 15 Falcon 2000S, options for 15 more with deliveries beginning first quarter 2017 (spool up time for a new program).

Cancellation of Global 7000/8000 and CL-605/650 orders. Buh-Bye Bombardier, adieu, farewell, goodnight (we'll keep the 350's to soften the blow).

What can I say, I'm a dreamer....

As long as all of these jets are assigned by seniority order, and not the good-ol-boy's network (NJI), then it sounds like a plan. It's gonna break LBV's heart that he'll never see a G-650. Not ever.

As long as all of these jets are assigned by seniority order, and not the good-ol-boy's network (NJI), then it sounds like a plan. It's gonna break LBV's heart that he'll never see a G-650. Not ever.

450/550 is a derivative machine.

NJI country.

450/550 is a derivative machine.

NJI country.

Post ratification, they should not have been. That was one of the major pushes of LIFT....equality across the board and elimination of the special deals. One of many reasons I'm voting NO.

Latest resources

Back