• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets TA, see for yourself

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wouldn't look across or diagonally on the chart to determine if I am happy with the pay. I would only look in the 2016 column.

Going across is an attempt to compensate for some of the inflation we will experience in the future. 8 year contract. Stretch it out long enough and I'll show you a 500% "payraise".

COLA increases are important but is not really a raise... in Living Standard. Just an insurance on whether that standard can be maintained during the 8 years

What we have is about a 20% raise with some partial COLA protection.

Last edited:
Yeah. No s**t

Every senior captain will vote yes for sure

As for us F/Os. Well..........the shaft

Well, you're wrong on at least one count.

16+ year GLC PIC and I'm voting NO.

And it has little to do with the pay scale. I won't endorse unethical negotiating and that is what a yes vote would do.

It will pass regardless. My original estimate was 52-55% Yes. I'm now thinking it might break 60%.

Well, you're wrong on at least one count.

16+ year GLC PIC and I'm voting NO.

And it has little to do with the pay scale. I won't endorse unethical negotiating and that is what a yes vote would do.

It will pass regardless. My original estimate was 52-55% Yes. I'm now thinking it might break 60%.

Who was unethical?

How much will health insurance cost in 8 years? Oh yeah, free. But everyone in this country gets it free. Good luck selling your no vote to folks that understand what that is worth.

How much will health insurance cost in 8 years? Oh yeah, free. But everyone in this country gets it free. Good luck selling your no vote to folks that understand what that is worth.

It's not free, carefully focus on the numbers in section 27, it's understood by most somehow you missed it.

Right now, if the Union members don't listen to the "vote yes or it will be the end of the world because we have no backup plan garbage" and vote this POS TA down we will get right back in the fight and somehow out of nowhere BH will make money appear. Netjets paid off a $2,000,000,000. debt in the last couple of years and they offer us a $400,000,000. payroll, someone explain why there is no money to pay the pilots a professional salary. 10 year wings this year and under the new TA won't even break $100,000. I really enjoy Warren bragging about me making $145,000 on his news interviews. If you divide that $400,000,000. by 2800 pilots it doesn't even make it to the $145,000. average Warren brags that we make and are happy with. He is hiring more pilots but not increasing the payroll.... Sinking Ship

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back