NetJets TA, see for yourself

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ExecJetCA

Our biggest problem is that we have pilots that whine like babies and have no mathematical skills.

7&7 SIC pay increases 44.89% over the five-year contract with increases if its extended the full 8 years, but I will only supply the first 5 for comparison.

$81,081 Current 10 year SIC

$117,480 at year 15

7&7 PIC pay increases 24.61% over the five-year contract with increases if its extended the full 8 years, but I will only supply the first 5 for comparison. PICs also get a 4% bonus on their yearly base salary upon maxing out the pay scale, but is not included here.

$136,846 Current 14 year PIC

$172,524 at year 19

18 day SIC pay increases 45.3% over the five-year contract with increases if its extended the full 8 years, but I will only supply the first 5 for comparison.

$98,635 Current 10 year SIC

$143,326 at year 15

18 day PIC pay increases 26.59% over the five-year contract with increases if its extended the full 8 years, but I will only supply the first 5 for comparison. PICs also get a 4% bonus on their yearly base salary upon maxing out the pay scale. But is not included here.

$166,473 Current 14 year PIC

$210,749 at year 19

401k match from the company over the first five years will increase by 46.6%. If the contract is extended for three years, then the company match will increase to 54.6%over the remaining three years.

Seniority issues were fixed as well as some other issues. Some how SIC?s think they were thrown under the bus as well as this is a worthless TA?

All it takes is for one small group of bitchy, whiny pilots to get the ball rolling....

This group of guys, who want a 80-100% pay increases "or else" has gotten the rest all fired up

They seem to forget the most important thing, that we are not necessary. Warren Buffet can very easily say. "I've had it with that effing place, shut it down"

I want as much money as they throw at me, but I'd rather have a company to work for

We are not an airline. The airlines guys can bitch all they want, they can vote down 5 TAs and nothing happens. They treat passengers like s**t and they keep coming back

Not the case for us

Last edited:
They you guys stop that, this is FI we do not deal in reality here. You must only bitch and whine on this site about how miserable your lot in life is.

Pervis, I have no idea what your looking at then. You listen to one of your buddies, or did you read for yourself. You understand how to read the pay scale? Start at your current year of service, then move across and down.....see isn't that easy.

One glaring error in your post is 401k contributions. It increases by ONE percent each year of the agreement. SIC salary is the same for all fleets, including large cabin. Longevity continues for three years beyond small cabin caps. Only 24 SICs will get an upgrade to right the seniority inversion, over the next FIVE years. All in black and white from the union. And that is only a few highlights.

Last edited:
Exec, I go from 77 to 88. What percentage is that? Sure as fish isn't 44.89. In six years I'll be topped out. No thank you. I'm a no vote.

I saw was starting pay of @57K went up to 62K on the 7/7 schedule.

5K to cover inflation from 2007 until 2016....seems like a paycut after inflation.

Vote NO, it cant get any worse. The koolaid drinkin cookie eaters will disagree.. but they are 5 stripers makin the big money

Seems from the outside that Senior larger cabin, 18 day schedule nets >210,000

For the FO' or new guys remember that chances are you may not see this aircraft with 4 stripes for a very very long time.

Vote according to what you will definitely hold in the next 5-10 yrs.... Which for many may be FO small cabin..

Latest resources

Back