NETJETS since 21st

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SAEflyer

Anyone had an interview since the TA passed? I'm getting my application package in no later than next week with a letter of rec. Anyone have any idea how long it takes to get the interview? Do they interview just about everyone with enough time and a letter of rec? Have they let people pick which domicile to be based at? One last thing, does anyone know if they are flexible with interview dates as i have a very un flexible schedule at my current job..Sorry for so many questions! Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

SAEflyer said:
Anyone had an interview since the TA passed? I'm getting my application package in no later than next week with a letter of rec. Anyone have any idea how long it takes to get the interview? Do they interview just about everyone with enough time and a letter of rec? Have they let people pick which domicile to be based at? One last thing, does anyone know if they are flexible with interview dates as i have a very un flexible schedule at my current job..Sorry for so many questions! Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
I interviewed on 11/9 and 11/10 for a post ratification slot. They did allow us to pick our domicile, but said that would last until bases began to fill up and then they would begin to assign them to control distribution. Who knows when that will start.

Netjets got my application returned last Tuesday (week of Thanksgiving) and I got an email the following Monday morning for the interview. They had limited slots for Dec 13/14 and Dec 14/15 and then 3 or 4 dates to choose from in Jan if I remember correctly. The email also contained a Domicile preference form with the 5 choices on there to bring to the interview. I'm going on Dec 13th so we'll see how it goes.

I emailed my resume a little more then three weeks ago, how long does it take to get the application package?

I got my application about 10 days after emailing it in. I know of others at my airline that got theirs as quick as 5-6 days.

Are aircraft assignments associated with particular bases, or can you be assigned any aircraft independently of the base to which you are assigned?

I got my application package in about a week after sending my resume. I unfortunatley procrastinated and have had it almost a month. I had a lot of other things going on and by waiting it appears i will be moving if i get hired. Either way, i hope i get the job. I'm excited about the company and its future!

xdays said:
Are aircraft assignments associated with particular bases, or can you be assigned any aircraft independently of the base to which you are assigned?
So far, aircraft assigments have been independent of bases. Also, whichever aircraft you are assigned initially, you can bid to upgrade on any other aircraft type, by seniority, regardless of where you are based. Home Based pilots can select any qualifying Home Base airport, regardless of which aircraft they fly.

How likely is it you will get an interview if you receive an application. I had a buddy email my resume in and I received the app. about 5 days later. I have the app. all ready to go, just waiting on my driving record to show up. I sure am hoping for an interview.

tk855 said:
How likely is it you will get an interview if you receive an application. I had a buddy email my resume in and I received the app. about 5 days later. I have the app. all ready to go, just waiting on my driving record to show up. I sure am hoping for an interview.

If you meet the minimums and you've got a letter of recommendation, you'll almost certainly get an interview. The interview can sometimes be scheduled in a matter of days, sometimes a matter of weeks. When I got my interview, I had a letter of rec and it took several weeks to get the actual interview whereas some other co-workers at the commuter I was at had much quicker times from initial resume to interview.

Latest resources

Back