netjets pay?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

redsoxfan

was curious about pay at netjets(EJA). i have heard that pilots can make 100,000 plus, at netjets on 2nd year pay, as a captain by picking up open flying and getting money from non flying items like not getting home on your last day bonus. is this possible to get that much there, or is that a far stretch of the truth? also, what is 2nd and 3rd year pay be on the citation excel and citation 10 as a captain. thanks

The pay is closer to 27k for FOs and 41k for Captains

Pay is the same for all aircraft except BBJ

Pay scale is posted at www.ejapilots.com

I imagine if you smuggled enough cocaine on the Mexico trips you could make 100k in your second year at EJA

I have a friend who is a 4th year Citation X Captain and he makes over 70k a year with overtime, etc

You will be on Captain's pay in less than 6 months from DOH. It took me 13 weeks.

gump

Rex sox :

Don't believe the hype about pay at NetJets. If you read this months Professional Pilot article about NetJets and see where the company claims first year pilots average $40K and 3-4 year average $70k with a couple pilots earning $200k here are the facts.

1. Netjets is negotiating a contract and would like everyone to believe we are a bunch of overpaid pilots.

2. You can get overtime at Netjets but you have to make yourself available all the time and hope for the best. If they need you they will give you overtime but its not just a matter wanting to put in the hours, you are depending on the needs of the company.

3. There are a handful of senior pilots that make some big money here but they put in a lot of hours and are the exception to the rule.

4. Per the contract 1st yr pay for Captain 37,560 assuming you upgrade day one. 2yr=39816, 3yr=47208

5. Netjets is a great place to be employed but don't plan on paying the bills with anything other than base pay.

Latest resources

Back