• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Indoc 6 Aug.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, what does everyone think so far after day one?

Be sure to take notes during the "Trunk Monkey" videos. It's on the final exam! :laugh:

Seriously, though, good luck and we'll see you on the line or in the lounge at TEB.

Rocker, who the heck are you trying to kid???? When was the last time you actually threw a bag?

And that sack of UNICEF rice you had to move the last time you visited your girlfriend's home doesn't count.

Looks like tons of fun to be had at the Balloon Festival this year. A few Roasted Goat booths and a new game...."Pin the Tail on the Infadel" are sure to be big hits. Bon Jour!!!!!

Welcome aboard! Can't wait to get home to Netjets

Still on military duty,

Can hold the Soveriegn or 800XP as Cpt.

I'm at Wichita in recurrent trying to get into the Sovereign sim to take a look.

The people in the Sovereign fleet seem pretty cool.

The Hawker 800 people are cool too!

Either Hawker 800 is cool, just like either of the other fleets, occasionally you get a buttload of bags.

Again, welcome aboard.

Its OK to throw bags in the back of any airplane...only as long as you watched the informative video in recurrent classes and initials on how to properly load bags and do it the right way.....and pay careful attention to the chiropractor and his advice.

Seriously, they cant still be showing that horrible video? "And someday you too will be a captain on a nice new shiny Hawker 400." That line killed me....almost fell outta my seat when she piped up with that comment.

If you must be critical of the attempt by a couple of your fellow line pilots to help you at least be aware of the possibility of injuring your back, at least be accurate with some of your statements:
A couple of corrections:
he is a physical therapist, a pilot on the X, not a chiropractor.
she piped up with that comment she's also a pilot with Netjets and a physical therapist. You missed the tongue in cheek reference to the Hawker 400.
I guess you didn't see what we had to watch before the back safety video.

Last edited:
Captain Todd, and the very informative black and white materials handling film, using correct floor pallet transport techniques!

Latest resources

Back