NetJets Fires Vice President - Tip of the Iceberg

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Badboy

https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2015-04-30/netjets-vice-president-fired-anti-pilot-union-posts

As I look back through the posts here, I have to wonder if there really could be anyone that doesn't understand that the recall, elections and subsequent sdp awards were all part of this effort?

Does anyone believe the effort was from a single individual? Can't wait to see who else this leads to. This is only the beginning.

I wouldn't want to be all alone on an island without any financial backing for my defense fund. And yet one finds himself exactly in that situation. I feel so bad for him. Or not!

it's going to be tough to deny that "others" were involved, or had knowlege of the activities of this supposed "lone wolf" VP.

Honestly, do you think it's even possible for anyone to believes this anymore, let alone a judge? Of course there was collusion, even up to the highest levels.

The only real question is how well did they insulate the higher levels.

I hope you score something meaty on this.

The only real question is how well did they insulate the higher levels.

I think it's significant that the management team went from, "We're just playing the negotiating game where all is fair." to "This was the act of one rogue VP who acted without our knowledge."

Sounds like someone at corporate legal gave them a dose of reality and scared them into making a sacrificial offering....a worthless VP.

I think the subponaed emails would prove very interesting. I bet they're trying to figure out how Hillary covered her tracks!

I think it's significant that the management team went from, "We're just playing the negotiating game where all is fair." to "This was the act of one rogue VP who acted without our knowledge."

Sounds like someone at corporate legal gave them a dose of reality and scared them into making a sacrificial offering....a worthless VP.

I think the subponaed emails would prove very interesting. I bet they're trying to figure out how Hillary covered her tracks!

What will be really interesting is if that VP talks and says which executives were briefed on this campaign.

Jordan has a long history of offering severance packages to departing employees that are tied to a confidentiality agreement. If they talk then they have to repay the money.

He also implemented a corporate policy of systematically destroying emails and records after a certain amount of time.

Last edited:
He also implemented a corporate policy of systematically destroying emails and records after a certain amount of time.

Yup. It's what is known in government circles as "plausible deniability."

Hansell is up to his eyeballs in this. The question is whether the union lawyers can tie him to it with tangible evidence.

I'll lay 10:1 odds that the fall guy ends up with a nice golden parachute and/or a nice cushy job at another BH company.

What will be really interesting is if that VP talks and says which executives were briefed on this campaign.

Jordan has a long history of offering severance packages to departing employees that are tied to a confidentiality agreement. If they talk then they have to repay the money.

Regardless of management's ability to destroy evidence, it is pretty obvious it has been publicly caught in a "less than truthful" statement.

I wonder if the management team has to watch all those videos on ethics, or if thiose are just for the "little people"?

Latest resources

Back