• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets back to HBA and Gateway?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In the heat of an argument behind a computer screen its 100x easier to say things you would never even say to someone's face.

Also a lot is lost in the written word and some guys just love to push buttons.

Like any crew room you'll have some loud guys, some quiet guys, some guys who just watch the show, and some that go right out to the plane.

Great point, I agree.

The constant *itching about everything keeps me off the 1108 board... The latest issue is of course crewfood....

But I do visit for updates about the on-going negotiations between the union and company...

Of course should I make a statement such as: "RTS is keeping NJA a class 1,2,3 pay only company because of"-I would be lambasted for it.. I would get no opportunity to explain my perceptions on the issue...

Just the same 8 or so pilots cutting your legs off... O yea, and the English majors correcting you verbage.......

HTML:
The constant *itching about everything keeps me off the 1108 board...
Whatever. You know how to sift like the rest of us. dang you come here and say we bittch on the other board??? Pot calling the kettle black.

The latest issue is of course crewfood....
So you find the current crew food situation.... what, acceptable? If so just say it. I would like to hear the end of both of the last thoughts.

But I do visit for updates about the on-going negotiations between the union and company...
Good that is why that section of the message board was created.

Of course should I make a statement such as: "RTS is keeping NJA a class 1,2,3 pay only company because of"
Again with the teasers. Finish a statement would you. WHY, I would love to know your thoughts. Sounds like you have some to get off your chest.

-I would be lambasted for it.. I would get no opportunity to explain my perceptions on the issue...
You would be engaged in debate. You need thicker skin.

Just the same 8 or so pilots cutting your legs off...
No, but you will get them cut off if you say you should just go to the candy machine and get a candy bar for the trip if the food does not show. :eek:

O yea, and the English majors correcting you verbage.......
Ya english majors can sux. No excuse for there, their and they're screwups.

The constant *itching about everything keeps me off the 1108 board... The latest issue is of course crewfood....

Um... There's 2 O's in Goose and Crew Food is 2 words!! Sheesh!! ;)

Squeaky wheels get the grease. A quiet room is boring and nature abhors a vaccuum.

Aviation has enough lemmings and "independent thinkers" (Me Me Me) already.

Last edited:

Of course should I make a statement such as: "RTS is keeping NJA a class 1,2,3 pay only company because of"-I would be lambasted for it.. I would get no opportunity to explain my perceptions on the issue...

Just the same 8 or so pilots cutting your legs off... O yea, and the English majors correcting you verbage.......

One and the same aren't they? Maybe you should frequent the 1108 website more frequently.

Calling people dips might not help get your point across.

Just a thought.

Calling people dips might not help get your point across.

Just a thought.

A lemming didn't know it was a lemming till someone pointed it out. Well... they were dead already from jumping off the cliff but theoretically, if lemmings didn't die from jumping off the cliff and simply regenerated, we could have broke the vicious cycle if only... if only.

And I NEVER called anyone a dip!

Latest resources

Back