Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
X402-

Thank you for your unintelligent posts.

For your info I am not furloughed or waiting for an interview at SWA. I came here from a legacy carrier to avoid losing the remainder of my pension.NJA was to be my final stop. The attitude you demonstrate is fortunately rare in NJA but unlike the airlines every tour feels like a roll of the dice to see who you might get paired with for seven days.
At least in the airlines your attitude would be discovered and you would not be able to slip through the cracks and become a PIC why do you think that ACPs make so many decisions for you it is because you are not ready to assume the title of Captain.This is one of the reasons that I am leaving NJA.

I feel sorry for your SICs who are probably more capable and experienced than you but have to endure your ego driven personality.

I have seven years left before I reach my projected retirement and intend to make them count.I am fortunate to be joining one of the fastest growing carriers in the world as a Direct Entry Captain on the B777.Where will you be in seven years still on the X with the attitude ?

Thank you to all the good guys out there on the line you know who you are.To everyone hired post CBA don't give up on the HBA let your union reps know how much you want this change.

Good Luck CYA

It's clear that you are over qualified to be here at NJA. Thanks for helping move the HBA discussion along by getting your type and leaving.

NJAmerica......

The Fractionals aren't for everyone. I'm glad you saw that it wasn't for you and were successful in securing something else. Good luck

Njamerica-

This is the reason why a lot of NJA pilots come on to this message board and not the union board.

A lot of people come here because it is anonymous and just like anything else they can be tougher here than on the union board.

Get over it some of us waited to apply to NJA to support you during negotiations only to come here and be attacked when all we ask for is a reasonable push to right a poor company policy.

Why should the union have to push the company to do what's right. The company can make the change at any time but they choose not to. So while guys are trying to save the company a few bucks by using LRC the company is actively spending more money to make sure your commute is longer and tougher than it needs to be.

Why HBA's are such a hot topic on our own messageboard is because people who have been here any length of time understand the company could care less about money. They've got plenty of it. I know its insane but its a fact.

So if you bought a house under an airport do you have the right to complain about the airport noise? Not really but you still do.

At least in the airlines your attitude would be discovered and you would not be able to slip through the cracks and become a PIC why do you think that ACPs make so many decisions for you it is because you are not ready to assume the title of Captain.This is one of the reasons that I am leaving NJA.

This is a pretty weird reason to leave and completely false. ACP's don't make any decisions for us. The captains make the decisions.... period. A standard NJ pilot has to deal with a lot more variables than a 121 world. At NJ being a captain is not just a title. Its the ability to manage a million different variables not just inside the cockpit but all the way to the hotel. The minute ACP's start making our decisions for us I'll be joining you walking out the door.

Enjoy your new job. Hopefully you'll be able to handle the variables there better.

NJA is great, but its the 10 to 12 people that burn up and live on the 1108 board that makes a bad image for the rare logical post from guys who actually have good info/advice. Some of those guys are so stupid that they judge you by how many times you have posted on the board and they will slander you if you say that you will never post there because of the junior high cheerleader mentality that they display. 98% of the guys I have flown with are top notch in every respect and you never see them on that board. I have posted several times and only 50% of the replys were actually helpfull. The other 50% seem to have no life, girlfriend/boyfriend, etc. Overall, I wouldnt leave for UPS or SWA, but I would give up ten grand to bitch slap about 5 guys here, but only if its tax deductable!

You'd actually be suprised at some of the numbers on the union board. Over 80 percent of the pilots check it once a month. As far as slander, nope sorry that doesn't happen. No personal attacks. Read the TOS.

You'd actually be suprised at some of the numbers on the union board. Over 80 percent of the pilots check it once a month. As far as slander, nope sorry that doesn't happen. No personal attacks. Read the TOS.

No personal attacks that are not removed by the moderator. It is so easy to fill in the blanks. I just wished I was working with guys that were alot more professional as to not have to be moderated.

In the heat of an argument behind a computer screen its 100x easier to say things you would never even say to someone's face.

Also a lot is lost in the written word and some guys just love to push buttons.

Like any crew room you'll have some loud guys, some quiet guys, some guys who just watch the show, and some that go right out to the plane.

Latest resources

Back