• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets back to HBA and Gateway?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good point - as a famous man once said - "If it ain't written - it doesn't exist".

As I said - "But don't come to Netjets on what 'may' happen.."

Here is a thought. Get on the union board and post the same question.

Instead of posting a "hopefull messsage" to 100's of non nja pilots who are hoping for a change. Wouldn't it be better to actually focus the question to a more precise group of people who had a better chance of being there?

And no its false. The good news is 20 people just accepted the job because "they heard it from a friend of a friend."

Here is a thought. Get on the union board and post the same question.

Instead of posting a "hopefull messsage" to 100's of non nja pilots who are hoping for a change. Wouldn't it be better to actually focus the question to a more precise group of people who had a better chance of being there?

And no its false. The good news is 20 people just accepted the job because "they heard it from a friend of a friend."

Ok - what false hope am I promising? Did I mention domicles? What is incorrect about the above?

One more time ...

1) Don't come to NJA if you believe the current state of domiciles will change

2) "If its ain't written, it don't exist!"

and may I had a third ..

Don't trust the opinion of anyone on this board (including myself) in making your future career decisions ...

Last edited:

Then that will be 20 more people that quit right after training. I am not telling anyone to come here because the bases are increasing. If they are too stupid to do a little research than they get what they deserve. I thought you guys wanted people to come here and then quit right away?

I'm done thanks for the input.

10 days to BBQ. Enjoy:)

Okay. I was there. RTS said nothing to make me believe he was actually going to open domiciles.

5 domiciles.

And that's the way it was, Friday, April 20th. I'm Walter Cronkite...

Sorry, had a flashback there.

fine come here and quit I really don't care.

There are people that will come here and realize they are unable to afford moving once again. So now they are stuck, pissed, and still commuting.

Captain dad have you registered for the union board? Pm me i can help if you want.

Hey oz i know everything upside down from where you're from but I was responding to captaindad not you.

The world doesn't revolve around your island full of thieves and prisoners.

Hey oz i know everything upside down from where you're from but I was responding to captaindad not you.

oops! Sorry mate! Blame the confusion on the late hour and the adult beverage I was enjoying :)

btw - the reason Australia started as a penal colony, is because you guys won the Revolutionary war, and Jolly 'ole England could bo longer send them over here!

There are people that will come here and realize they are unable to afford moving once again. So now they are stuck, pissed, and still commuting.

Captain dad have you registered for the union board? Pm me i can help if you want.

I appreciate the offer for help. I am fine with the situation as is. I knew all about the way things worked, for the most part, way before I got here. In fact I sat on my app for almost six months to make sure I could make the commute work. I plan on the base system to last for the next 3 years. I accepted that fact before I even interviewed. However, if there is a chance that would change tomorrow, next year, or ten years from now, I want to know about it ASAP. That's all.

No complaints, no bitterness, not mad, in fact quite the opposite. The only down side to this gig is the commute, and for me that really isn't that big of a deal. I hope to change it in the future, but until then I'm cool.:cool:

Keep the faith my brothers!

Latest resources

Back