• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets back to HBA and Gateway?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is the reason why a lot of NJA pilots come on to this message board and not the union board.

As soon as anybody mentions the HBA word they get attacked by those that already have HBA. Yes those of us that came after the CBA did know what we were getting into and do not need to be reminded. Yes we do know that four years was a long time to wait for this new CBA. Get over it some of us waited to apply to NJA to support you during negotiations only to come here and be attacked when all we ask for is a reasonable push to right a poor company policy.

I and many others will have left by the time these improvements take place. Remember our $$ have helped the cause,even if all you were interested in was Crew Food !!

This is the reason why a lot of NJA pilots come on to this message board and not the union board.

As soon as anybody mentions the HBA word they get attacked by those that already have HBA. Yes those of us that came after the CBA did know what we were getting into and do not need to be reminded. Yes we do know that four years was a long time to wait for this new CBA. Get over it some of us waited to apply to NJA to support you during negotiations only to come here and be attacked when all we ask for is a reasonable push to right a poor company policy.

I and many others will have left by the time these improvements take place. Remember our $$ have helped the cause,even if all you were interested in was Crew Food !!

Wow, I'm so glad you were supporting us while you waited to apply, I'm sure the poor pay, employment contract and looming work action didn't have anything to do with your choice. Oh yes, the HBA issue is in the hands of the COMPANY. No vote necessary.
So with all that love why are you a short timer? Just figured your arrival would change the world?
Good luck where ever you go, don't let the............nevermind.

X402 -

I seem to remember our union IBT1108 asked prospective new hires to hold off from applying to put further pressure on the company. I suppose you conveniently forgot about that on your way to the trough. If life was so bad why did you not go get that airline job. WHAAA nobody would hire me. Loser

X402 -

I seem to remember our union IBT1108 asked prospective new hires to hold off from applying to put further pressure on the company. I suppose you conveniently forgot about that on your way to the trough. If life was so bad why did you not go get that airline job. WHAAA nobody would hire me. Loser

Keep telling yourself that, if you have all this waiting for you why are you here in the first place? I never had 121 in my mind, so I think loser might be your own problem. Been here 7 years, where will you be in 7? I guess no one wanted to keep you, eh?
And yes I remember the hold off request, but you don't strike me as someone to 'help out.' 18 months isn't that long, good luck down the road. c ya.

I thought NJAmerica had a pretty legitimate response that didn't warrant what was said by x402...Whether you believe it or not X, a lot of people did support the fight and waited to apply til after the contract. I'm sure some were waiting to see what you got, but a lot of people knew in advance that this TA would go through. Anyways, way to build unity...Maybe you guys should exchange real names and talk through the 1108 board. Just my outside perspective...

I thought NJAmerica had a pretty legitimate response that didn't warrant what was said by x402...Whether you believe it or not X, a lot of people did support the fight and waited to apply til after the contract. I'm sure some were waiting to see what you got, but a lot of people knew in advance that this TA would go through. Anyways, way to build unity...Maybe you guys should exchange real names and talk through the 1108 board. Just my outside perspective...

When someone completes his thoughts with " I'll be gone soon......." I can only imagine that NJA was a holding place for him and all the HBA and "please hold off," is nothing more than rationalization for his silly posts. He must be close to recall or has an inteview with swa soon. But, I really don't care what the reason is, he is what we want so new members can get HBA asap. Spend lots of $$$$ getting them online and then they quit. So, thank you and please leave soon.

I think that is a good idea. No need to air our dirty laundry on a public forum.

Stay informed. Speak with you P2P rep. Know your contract. Know your rights.

I think that is a good idea. No need to air our dirty laundry on a public forum.

Stay informed. Speak with you P2P rep. Know your contract. Know your rights.

Dirty laundry???????? What are you talking about?

Accept the job as offered, don't expect everyone to cleve to you because you were an FO for USAir. If working at NJA is a burden, then go fly freight for Wiggens or Mountain Air while you wait your recall.
I'm tired of these prima donna's, they're a waste of time.

Dirty laundry???????? What are you talking about?

Accept the job as offered, don't expect everyone to cleve to you because you were an FO for USAir. If working at NJA is a burden, then go fly freight for Wiggens or Mountain Air while you wait your recall.
I'm tired of these prima donna's, they're a waste of time.

Dang you Fisch for being a furloughed F/O from US Air!

Hey... your hair is slightly messed up. Quick, I have a mirror!!!

Latest resources

Back