• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets back to HBA and Gateway?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why wouldn't you ask this question on our private Union board instead of this public board which is rampant with misinformation and hype?

I'm with captain Dad. He simply asked if anyone was at that recurrent and heard it first hand. Would you guys respond this way if you were face to face at the pbi hilton at breakfast? Don't think so.

Local 1108 has very specific ways of dealing with rumors of this nature. If this rumors gains much momentun I expect our Union officials will respond accordingly.

Trust them and no one else.

I think captain dad needs a hug.......:)

And I also agree that it would be more prudent to ask on our own union board instead of here. This board isn't known for its accurate info.

Now back to your regularly scheduled arguing.....

Okay,
Was not there, but last night I spoke to someone who was. He asked RTS about said situation, and RTS said that they are looking at it or some such crap. Now this is an improvment over, "this is a show stopper", but we know this guys tricks. So until it is in writing (LOA/or policy change because they can at any time open this up for post rat guys) I would not worry about it. It will just make you miserable.

The company is feeling some pain. I like that, now they go a small taste of how we felt.

I will see if I can get the exact quote for you Capdad.

Yo Lear flyer, I would tell you to ksiss the rear and pack sand in the hotel, but being that you will not be in PBI for a long time, hahaha. lucky bast__

Sounds like Dad needs to chill out... He must be fun to fly with. If you are expecting the exact answer you seek, don't look on a public board like this one where everyone has an opinion...

Thank you Fozzy.

See guys, that wasn't so hard. Civil, to the point, and not a hint of attitude.

I know the union guys are already on it. If there is anything to come out of it I know they will let us know ASAP.

Thanks for all the PMs from the guys that sent them.

P.S. I am a total bucket of wrenches to fly with. I'm the entire toolbox. Just ask the guys on flightinfo.com. Everybody is a tool except themselves.:smash:

Hugs and kisses to all you b!tches.

Last edited:
Hugs and kisses to all you b!tches.

LOL Captain Dad! Dave Chappell fan?

Stay tuned folks things may change before 2010 - Negiotaions are underway as we speak ... The contract has flaws for both the union and the company - I suspect a membership vote in the not so distant future - some things we will like, some we may not - the contract is a 'living' document...

But don't come to Netjets on what 'may' happen..

As of this posting, there has been no discussion of this during IBB talks.

Will there be? Even I don't know.

Regardless of what was said or what the latest rumor is, don't believe anything until you see it in writing.

Does that help?

Latest resources

Back