Netjets 2000ex tail #

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

KSUPILOT

What are some of the 200ex EASy tail #'s trying to get some numbers for our new plane.

thanks,

ksupilot

We are purchasing a 2000ex and I was looking to follow a few of your ex easy's to get an idea of alt/ speed/ and legs that they are flying. We will be entering in a EJM contract and would like to get an idea.

Thanks,

Can't your Dassault salesperson put you in touch with the company sales/performance engineers? Also, Dassault should be able to supply flight-planning data, if not software.

I'm not certain what you think you'll learn following some NJA planes on a flight tracker without the benefit of the details that went into producing the flight plan or knowing how the crew elected to operate.

We are purchasing a 2000ex and I was looking to follow a few of your ex easy's to get an idea of alt/ speed/ and legs that they are flying. We will be entering in a EJM contract and would like to get an idea.

Thanks,

NJA only has two 2000ex's, so I don't think you would be able to get a very representative sample of data.

The pay difference is due to the different pay categories as defined in the contract. Basically the EZ jumps up to the next scale because it can fly farther and goes into the class IV pay definition.

Anybody heard how close Dassult is to finalizing the blended winglets for the 2000EZ? They boast efficiency increases of about 8-10%.

Latest resources

Back