Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Net Jets Home Basing? Will it come back?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tram

RaarR! SLM will getcha!!
Just curious on what some of you guys that are currently there think about this?

I am currently at a regional and am starting to think - regionals and 121 may just not be what I'm looking for..

7 on, 7 off sounds extremely bearable for me..

However, I also don't want to move from where I am currently located, so I was thinking:

If home basing comes back for new hires, I could try and get one, move to a base and then move back when I got the chance and be home based..

Thanks guys

Jeff

If home basing comes back for new hires, I could try and get one, move to a base and then move back when I got the chance and be home based..

Thanks guys

Jeff

This is the end of July. It looks like something is in the works for Oct. You "should" have no problem getting what you want.

Put your app in now to NJA if you haven't done so already. That way, if hings do change for the better, you'll be that much further up the stack.

Best of luck,

I agree.. If you wait until things change, you're screwed.. So many guys from other fracs are waiting for domiciles to go away. Get your app in now, and if things don't change, when they do call you, just say thnx, but I was hoping the domiciles would go away so I'll have to pull my app..

Heard it straight from the horses mouth at recurrent (RTS)...they are working on additional cities for domiciles, but home basing is a ways off.

Domicile trap

then why do we have a TA to vote on Oct 1st?

It's not going to be a slam-dunk. Because of the way the contract reads, pilots who are presently HBA'd could be entrapped by the 90 mile domicile net should the city they are living near become a domicile.

The company has the right to open a domicile anywhere it pleases, unilaterally. However, it doesn't want to start a mutiny.

Latest resources

Back