• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need PSA gouge

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Go to Will Fly for Food website and review the gouge for PSA, Piedmont and Allegheny. They all have very similiar aviation tests and you'll be well prepared by reading the gouge for all three. The sim is pretty easy, it involves a fixed card NDB hold, so you may want to bone up on that. I flew the F142 at the outer marker for a couple hours and was thankful I did. The interview itself is interesting to say the least...... The other three tests (Math, general knowledge and matching) are very easy, and you don't need to prepare. Good luck, I'm furloughed from AA as well and start class at PSA soon. I know of at least 4 other TWA/AA guys who are either in class now or start at PSA soon. Maybe we can all crash-pad together in Dayton. See Ya!

Hey guys,

If you don't mind helping a fellow furloughed AA. What is the fax number for PSA.

Thanks in advance,

MD80DRVR said:
Go to Will Fly for Food website and review the gouge for PSA, Piedmont and Allegheny. They all have very similiar aviation tests and you'll be well prepared by reading the gouge for all three. The sim is pretty easy, it involves a fixed card NDB hold, so you may want to bone up on that. I flew the F142 at the outer marker for a couple hours and was thankful I did. The interview itself is interesting to say the least...... The other three tests (Math, general knowledge and matching) are very easy, and you don't need to prepare. Good luck, I'm furloughed from AA as well and start class at PSA soon. I know of at least 4 other TWA/AA guys who are either in class now or start at PSA soon. Maybe we can all crash-pad together in Dayton. See Ya!
Just curious MD80: 1) Did they ask you alot of questions on the 80? If so what were some of them?
2) What were some of the other questions asked in the panel?
Thanks and good luck

Latest resources

Back