NBAA Static Display

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

falconpilot

I hear that the static display is going to be at the Henderson Airport instead of at LAS, has anyone else heard this? Should be a pretty big show this year.....

Yep, at Henderson. It'll be a long shuttle ride from the convention center.

www.nbaa.org

I'll be there...who else is going?

Who else is going to NBAA this year?

anyone?

Does anyone have a PPR or Reservations for one of the FBO's they are not using?

This will be my first NBAA Convention. I'm really looking forward to going especially since it is in one of my favorite towns. I wonder if I'm going to get any sleep while I'm there. I guess that I will just have to wait until I get home to get any rest!!!

Don't forget to get your slot time reserved!! Most you know how much of a pain in the ass it is doing that automated phone thing... Universal and Air Routing usually reserve alot of times. You can get one through them if you have an account with them, or they might just charge you a nominal fee. Anyhow, hope everyone has a good time... I usually like going, but I just don't like Vegas. Well, I take that back... I like Vegas, but only for a day or two, after that its time to go.. I think you can make reservations for ramp space at Signature, we always use Exec, but I think that they are full. IF ANY COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR A FALCON 900B.... Ours will be at Signature on display by appointment...

You can't get a slot until 72 hours before departure. We called about ramp space and Exec. is full with a 7 page waiting list. Signature is the same. We got one at VGT, but they only have 5,000 run way. What are others doing? Sabre65 where are you parking?

HEADWIND

What are others doing?

Headwind said:
You can't get a slot until 72 hours before departure. We called about ramp space and Exec. is full with a 7 page waiting list. Signature is the same. We got one at VGT, but they only have 5,000 run way. What are others doing? Sabre65 where are you parking?
HEADWIND
What are others doing??? Southwest Airlines, baby! No arrival slots, departure slots, ramp slots, overpriced fuel, or worrying about the 8 hour rule! Last time I actually had to fly to the NBAA was Dallas in 98’. There’s a reason I try to avoid having to deal with all those issues. Obviously sometimes it can’t be avoided.

VGT during a busy period? I thought I was pretty slick going into Northtown when LAS had a 2 hour ground stop, and we didn’t have any problem getting in. Getting out however, well lets just say we weren’t the only people that flew into VGT, I think we were #20ish to get out and ended up sitting for about 2 hours till we got out. The Lacy Lear in front of us actually had to taxi back and get more gas (it happens in a LJ25, I’ve been there).

Latest resources

Back