Nationwide King Air pay?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

furloughedDAL

Just curious as to what a King air pilot makes around the country? I have a possible deal lined up in the midwest to fly on-demand charters in a King air 90. Thanks for all the responses.

You are probally looking at $40-50k per year. I've seen some higher and some lower, but this is probally most typical for a PIC in a King Air flying Part 135.

Good Luck,
Jetpilot500

I went to 690 turbo commander recurent in the spring of 2000 at Flight Safety. The had a list of airplanes needing pilots and the lowest paid job was $67,000. a year. I was getting over 80k, but maybe that was too much being now the owner can't pay for fuel any more and I'm out of work. In general the 135 jobs pay the lowest.

Having flown King Airs in the midwest I can tell you that 40-50K is too high for a 90. Those are part 91 300/350 salaries(starting). I would expect to see around 30 to 35K for a 135 90.

CL

35-40k sounds kinda sad...Unless you are dying for work, and don't have to sign a contract, take it. If people (with experience) are willing to get paid that little, then companies can get away with it.

Don't Do It!

Latest resources

Back