• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nashville, TN Operators

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whatever happened to the Caremark department since the CVS deal?

Not sure of the current status of the pilots. The G550 is gone. Some management types were let go. The have retained the hangar and are supposedly using it as a maintenance base for their aircraft. What I haven't heard is if they are going to expect the BNA pilots to relocate to PVD. Things have been pretty quite around there about the whole deal.

I work for Colemill here in Nashville and been here for about 2.5 yrs. We fly King Airs 135. We have 2 200, 2 100 and a 90 plus a Navajo on charter. We have about 14 pilots and I work about 3 days a week. I get weekends off but not everyone does. We are allowed to trip trade if we don't want to fly that day. We must spend one day (4hrs) per week in the office doing "office duty". We do one 45 min standby per week and we have an order of dispatch for all other days. we have two hard days off a week which are scheduled, mine are fri and sat. When on order of dispatch we can turn down trips if we want, but we try not to abuse it. Plus the "order of dispatch" can show us the likely chance of a flight that day, just in case you head to the lake.
Our pay is a weekly base salary plus we get paid per flight hour and per wait hour (on flights).

We don't have anyone leaving right now, but we usually bring on three or four guys a year.

NetJets! BNA BASE!!!

Latest resources

Back