• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

N452fx

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jet. Hello Jet. I see you logged in yesterday but still haven't answered my question yet.

GC no worries. The illustrious RH responded for him in a pre-dawn ramble that has some of us wondering about his mental state. At least he was coherent enough to keep FW and TP off the special treatment cc list this time. Nice to know he is keeping up with the happenings on flightinfo though.

Honest to God - a few of the actual texts I've gotten regarding the missive (unlike RH’S signature style of thanking anonymous people for replies they never sent):

"That's hard to read. It's just cringy. I think he is spriraling."

"being so close to the flame of cluelessness and idiocy by reading it fills me with shame and embarrassment"

"Does his sloppy gropey french kiss to the pilot group in count as sexual harassment?"

F^@K UP! MOVE UP! It's the Onesky way!

Frank's latest diatribe regarding the fairness in which "deficient" pilots are dealt with is laughable. You have certain instructors admitting in open forums they are specifically targeting union supporters and/or purposefully pairing them with significantly weak and failing pilots.

Despite the fact they admit to management they took the "meant in good nature" "ribbing" too far and management is well aware and on notice of the non standard check rides being given at the schoolhouse, these pilots are left with little choice but to sign the paper and go back for retraining or else wait months for the union to get a hearing.

Instructors are admitting this. The latest example of the "transfer" pilot was management-started slander meant to discredit these union supporters and present the idea they are substandard pilots.

I'd like to see Woelke or Page pass a check ride where they were specifically targeted.

How can you say a TRB is conducted fairly when pilots have to either "admit" deficiency or end up in the spin cycle for months? Fact is management has no place on a TRB and never has. Fact is if the instructor himself admits there was no deficiency, a pilot should never have to sign a statement there was.

If anything these training examples are just another reason we need a Union here. Management will not deal fairly with union supporters.

And the fact Frank is privy to information about this transfer only management knows is disgusting. So now as long as management is using the excuse they are setting the record straight, they can spread gossip and private information?

What's next in the world of inappropriate management sharing?

While speaking of all the latest Frank diatribes I continue to be taken aback by his complete lack of knowledge or accuracy when he goes on the attack. I can find blatant misinformation in almost post he makes. It's a very similar tactic from other stooges. Why would that be? Why would you trust someone who can't even speak truthfully with your future?

The problem is very very few pilots are willing to actually do the research themselves. I was approached by several people regarding signing a decertification card. It became obvious they knew very little about the facts behind their complaints. When asked these people either clam up or say with weird brazen pride they don't read union communications. What? How can you rally behind something you don't really know?

My biggest problem with Frank'n'Beans (the decert crew including RH) right now is their complete all out assault on the Flexjet members of the negotiating committee. No wonder people don't want to be "out" in their support of the union. There are far more of us who support in the shadows than management realizes. These continued assaults against people brave enough to be on record might be an attempt keep the union from succeeding but in reality it's giving people like me (opinionated, researched, and thought-ful) more assurance than ever how badly a Union is needed. We cannot risk our careers to a band of gypsy IGMs. The Teamsters might not be perfect but they are leagues better than Frank'n'Beans.

Management fought dirty to make sure only one pilot - litetally one - was in the room for the arbitration and refused to allow any legal counsel to be available. The dirty arbritrator agreed. Then they put that pilot up against JW who has precise expertise in these areas. Management did this to their pilots. They set the stage for us to lose. And then they attack the process they fought for? This is insanity. No wonder we got ****. I can't believe Frank'n'Beans are dumb enough to bring these facts to the light of day. It virtually proves how dirty management has been. But there is a limit.

If you are paying attention to every detail, you will see the entire past 2 years is the culmination of everything tricky Ricci has in his pocket to finally gain back control. He is smart. He is cunning. He has elevated the game of union busting to unprecedented levels. However, the good news is there is a limit to how far he can play this out. And that time is coming to a end. The pilot shortage is and will continue to effectively cut short his ability to continue the unrealistic assault on his own employees.

I have at times been just as guilty as Frank'n'Beans for attacking union leadership from Flex. I haven't always been a fan. But my tune has changed after taking a step back from the personalities and looking at the facts. And the fact is attacking these people when their fellow pilots have set them up with little to no input or support is on us, Frank included, and says more bad about us then it does about them.

I have said it before and I'll say it again: this attack on the few pilots willing to stand up for us is counterproductive and damaging. Why do we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot? Pride? Politics? Fear? To what end? It makes no sense.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back