• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

N452fx

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What has been the fall out for the crew from the other over runs? What about the one in Sugarland while landing with a 13-19 knot tailwind?

What has been the fall out for the crew from the other over runs? What about the one in Sugarland while landing with a 13-19 knot tailwind?

One of them posts here. A lot. Like maybe even directly before you.

You would think blatant disregard for tailwind limitations would at least get them an FAA careless and reckless violation which would make Kenn happy as they are never leaving FlexFlop Jet with that on their record.

Kenn happy as they are never leaving FlexFlop Jet with that on their record.

The proper terminology is “Floppy Flexjet”

You have the Flexjet name but under the surface you have Kenn’s Flight Opts method of running a company with the good old boys.

I’ve always heard it called flopsjet.

Hmmm... i heard it was one particularly douchey flexjetter and a transfer.

Both stellar examples of humanity I hear. If it's true regarding the Flexjetter's identity he's a decent stick but just a dew swiggling asshat.

Alas maybe the union "rhetoric" about the complacency dangers of Red Label (and limited crews which resulted in a similar problem at the time of the phenom incident) are now undeniable. I wonder how much money Kenn can throw at more "marketing" interviews to run customers off the scent of the BS trail.

Do you know them

Latest resources

Back