• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My thoughts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I welcome everyone to attend and honor me.
Ricci, Lacy To Be Honored as Aviation Living Legends Directional Aviation Capital principal Kenn Ricci and veteran aviator and business aviation executive Clay Lacy are among the honorees of the 14th Annual Living Legends of Aviation Awards. They will be recognized at an event on January 20 at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, California.
Ricci, who has built a multifaceted business aviation portfolio that includes fractional ownership provider Flexjet, along with Flight Options, Constant Aviation and Nextant Aerospace, among others, will be presented the Lifetime Aviation Entrepreneur Award. “With Kenn’s vision and leadership, Directional Capital is an umbrella facilitator creating efficiencies in fractional aircraft ownership, aircraft management as well as services, which has incrementally improved the entire industry,” award organizers said.
Lacy will be the recipient of the Bob Hoover Freedom of Flight Award, a selection made by Bob Hoover himself before he died on October 25. Over the years, Lacy has filled the roles of airline captain, military aviator, experimental test pilot, air-race champion, world record-setter, aerial cinematographer and business aviation entrepreneur. He has flown more than 300 aircraft types and logged more than 50,000 flight hours.

Credit to AIN

Living Legends of Aviation, reported in AIN...sounds like a made up group to generate bogus press. Are they "military trained"?

January 20, eh?

They're trying to distract from the end of the reign of King Barack (PBUH).

January 20, eh?

They're trying to distract from the end of the reign of King Barack (PBUH).

Ha. Your post just reminded me:

http://www.worth.com/20-questions-kenn-ricci/

I'm sure the interview was given pre-election; back when he thought ass kissing Hillary and disclosing a traitoress trip to North Korea would be cool in a few months.

This guy is a ********************ing joke and any pilot not supporting a union because of their "conservative" or "religious" values in favor of this snowflake spawn of Satan is kidding themselves.

Oh and for all you libs who think the article should ingratiate Kenn to you, read more closely. He also said he LOVED Cape Town in the early 90s.

For you history buffs out there, you'll quickly remember Capetown was a bloody disgusting mess during the earlyb90s because of a little thing called apartheid.

This guy is truly a first rate ***********************************.

He also said he LOVED Cape Town in the early 90s.

For you history buffs out there, you'll quickly remember Capetown was a bloody disgusting mess during the earlyb90s because of a little thing called apartheid.
.[/QUOTE]

So are the inner cities of Detroit and Chicago. What's your point?

So are the inner cities of Detroit and Chicago. What's your point?

The whole article strikes me as stupid hubris. He comes out on the wrong side of every issue; a very bad PR game for someone in a sales and service industry. Better to keep your mouth shut. My POINT is he carries the success or failure of this company (and by default our futures) into these interviews with him and he appears unequipped to do so with any real care.

Detroit and Chicago do not and will never carry the same stigma of apartheid and what CapeTown was like in the early 90s. It's akin saying you'd like to jump into a time machine to go back to a plantation the early 1800s. That's the kind of wish you should keep to yourself.

Kenn Ricci & Clay Lacy are cut from the same cloth. Both have admirable accomplishments, but they are unsatisfied by them. Lacy claims to have 50,000 hours. That would be an average of 1,000 hrs./Yr. for 50 years... gimme a friggin' break. That's about as likely as KR being military trained. Their ego's both remind me of that of our president elect.

Latest resources

Back