My apology to Nevets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

enuffalready

I want to apologize to Nevets. All along I bought the company and ASA MEC line about LXJT pilots causing all the problems and that Jerry was growing tired of LXJT antics. I also bought into the " most savings are coming from retirement, etc on LXJT". Truth is a far cry from that. I am 13+ year LASA pilot and am completely shocked at how the LASA side has been gutted in this TA. I am the farthest thing from a militant pilot and for the last 13+ years I have gone to work, done my thing then come home to my family. After reading this TA steamer I am now 100% in complete agreement with Nevets. Count me as an easy no vote.

I believe this TA guts our contract more than yours. Our matching is decreased, B fund gone in 3 years, premium caps, co-pays, coinsurance, deductibles, and max out of pocket expenses going up, vision plan 100% employee paid, per diem going down, LTD destroyed, sick accrual going down, jury duty pay going down, OJI bank reduced, not to mention all the scheduling rules that are gutted! All this just to get us closer to Skywest pilots cost.

No apologies needed. But I do agree with your vote though.

Thank John Wood. He lead the XJT NC, everyone knows the two idiots they put in there with him couldn't find their way out of a paper bag. The only thing John has ever done on the NC is give things back. He came out and said we will never have PBS, we will Never give up our Retirement and much more, now look where we are!

I believe this TA guts our contract more than yours. Our matching is decreased, B fund gone in 3 years, premium caps, co-pays, coinsurance, deductibles, and max out of pocket expenses going up, vision plan 100% employee paid, per diem going down, LTD destroyed, sick accrual going down, jury duty pay going down, OJI bank reduced, not to mention all the scheduling rules that are gutted! All this just to get us closer to Skywest pilots cost.

No apologies needed. But I do agree with your vote though.

You keep retirement for 3 years... We get zero. Your insurance still subsidized more that ours. Your out times start when door closes, ours count when plane starts to move. You MMG guarantee for vacation stays at 75 with ability to drop conflicting trips, our vacation goes down to 65 MMG.... I thought they would divide and conquer...but apparently not,.... This TA is bad bad Leroy brown...baddest TA in the whole dam town..

Why would anyone vote yes? What am I missing here?i

Why would anyone vote yes? What am I missing here?i

What your missing is "Plan B"....I'm not going to polish this turd of an agreement. Their is nothing in it for me and I will lose money on this TA. All the gains are for junior pilots. What your voting on is whether we continue on as a part of SkyWest Inc, or whether we get wound down while the replacement aircraft go to SkyWest. That is what this vote is all about.

Thank John Wood. He lead the XJT NC, everyone knows the two idiots they put in there with him couldn't find their way out of a paper bag. The only thing John has ever done on the NC is give things back. He came out and said we will never have PBS, we will Never give up our Retirement and much more, now look where we are!

Your MEC and NC were militant....What happened? Why did they cave? Has anyone asked them?

Me me me huh JM? That's what your worried about, your job here? Let them close it up. It'll take awhile. Meantime maybe you can join the rest of us and get thenhell out of this mismanaged company. Heck even the SKYW pilots are making more than us hourly, then add in their bonuses and no union dues.

NO!

Heck even the SKYW pilots are making more than us hourly, then add in their bonuses and no union dues.

NO!

So would you trade our contract, or our TA for the entire SkyWest contract? Answer that simple question.

Nah, just keep our current contract by voting no for now. I hope to be out of here myself.

NO!

Latest resources

Back