Multi training in the DFW area?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Brokepilot

Do any of you know of a good place to go for my multi in the DFW area? Preferably on the Fort Worth side. I know that ATP is on the Grand Prairie airport, are they good?

Thanks,
Brokepilot

I should have checked the previous posts. I found one that has everything I should need to know about ATP. I am still curious about other schools in the DFW area. I know there is one in Dallas that guarantees your multi in three days for under $900, but I think that I would prefer to not go the shake and bake route. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Brokepilot

If your in Ft.Worth, the closest place to go is a few FBO's at Meacham Field. There are quite a few places on the field you could go. American Flyers, or Delta Qualiflight to name a few.

Delta has quite a few planes, last time I was there many had hail damage, so I don't know how good their maint or equipment is.

Here is a link to all the schools at Meacham:
http://www.airnav.com/airport/KFTW

And there is no shortage of flight schools at ADS, but a good drive from Ft.Worth- about an hour in traffic.

If you have any specific questions PM me. I live near DFW and have been to most the airports in the surrounding area if your interested in the FBO type schools.

Multi in DFW area

Check your personal messages. There is a good school at the denton airport that flies a Seneca 1. We have done many initial commercials and add-ons in the Seneca. Its not real busy now so you could get the rating as quick as you'd like. We have 2 examiners with PA34 on their letter so scheduling the ride is never a problem.

940-484-5998

In Fort Worth ,AerMistral ,they have 3 Twin,Ducchess, Seminole and Twin Comanche,I guess you can find their phone number on the yellow pages.They are located on the SouthEast corner of Meacham Field.
Hope this help!
Very competitive price.

I'm four years removed from the DFW area, so my information probably is not current.

Don't think too much about American Flyers at FTW or ADS for ME training. I used to teach at both locations. They use a Duchess, but there is not one at each location. The Duchesses AF did have were shared amongst all schools nationwide.

Bourland Aviation, SW of FTW, had a Baron which I used for my MEI training. It was well maintained. However, I recently heard Dick Bourland closed the school. I don't know if that's accurate.

Good luck...Fly safe!

Stay Away from Delta Qualiflight. Their maintenence is absolutely ridiculous and extremely shady!!!

Latest resources

Back