Multi-Engine Training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ALLATPS is best bet

Go to ATP, you will be happy with the aircraft, the price, and the time table.

www.allatps.com

If you want a straight-forward, no BS, get it done place, ALL ATP is your best bet. But don't expect any hand-holding. They specialize in military-transition, so those 300 hour CFIs get a lot of 4000 hours military guys.

They send you a "Training Supplement" for the Seminole. You can call and get it before you sign up for the course. The examiner goes word for word by the Supplement for both the oral and practical. There won't be a lot of teaching, just guidance. You practice the maneuvers three days and take the checkride on the fourth. About 7 hours practice and 3 for the checkride.

Be Sharp on instruments, so you don't waste too much of your 10 hours doing approaches. If you get all the VMC stuff down cold, the ride will be very easy.

It's been a few years since I went, but the cost was $1295 at that time and the examiner fee was $250. I think the price is a couple hundred more now.

I got my Multi at EMtoo avaition at Pia.

Jean and Mac will do the training over a weekend and he is a DE.
It was the least expensive and most through place I could find.
$1400 for training and checkride a year a go don't know how much it is now.

Monty

If he is only interested in getting the rating, I concur with going to All ATP. I've completed training evolutions at quite a few places including Shebles and COMAIR and I found ALL ATP's to be the best. Four days and 1500 dollars and I had a COM AMEL.

Latest resources

Back