• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mountain Air Cargo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone know what kinda upgrade time there is over at MAC?

Are you looking for flight time and upgrade OR 4 days runs (some 5), sat. and sun. OFF, enjoy the weekend at home with the kids, go to soccer games, and bypass the regionals BS?

I am living the regional BS currently.. So I am looking to maybe do something different.. :)

Pilot Domiciles

Yeah, great company to work for, you will always have weekends off and will have the best lifestyle if you live where an airplane does. they are not too picky on mins... i know several people that got hired there with under 100 multi with flight instructor backgrounds, hired into right seat ATR. Search the forum here for info... i'm pretty sure all of it has been covered in the past. Really an easy job, not much flying if you are time building however... most runs are 4 times a week and simply out and backs and legs are anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hrs.
As far as pay, its all on airline pilot central.... first year fo is 25k 27k for second year salary. If you float you will have no life, but you will make 27 a day perdiem plus travel pay of 10/hr.

Are these the pilot domiciles at MAC?
http://www.airt.net/customers/104090309460606/filemanager/domestic_routes.jpg
I am from New Jersey so EWR is the one that interests me... Do the ATR's fly out of EWR?

No, the ATR is a lot more limited in bases.. mostly memphis, Ind and other places in tenn and nc and one in Dothan bama.... a lot of those are van domiciles or cities the vans serve.

Latest resources

Back