Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Most famous person you ever had on board ?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tony Bennett
John and Rebecca Romaine Stamos (before she left him for the fat kid from "Stand By Me"). Full flight, they sat in our old lounge seats (two rows facing each other) and could not have been nicer to the FAs and other pax.
George W. (while his dad was still in office)
Wilt Chamberlain about 6 months before he passed away. MCI-LAX the morning after his jersey/number had been retired at Kansas. Could not have been nicer. Offered to autograph anything for passengers as long as it was okay with the crew.
Barry Sanders. Quiet gentleman. Unassuming and sought absolutely no recognition. Kudos to his parents for raising him right.

John F. kennedy Jr. and his wife. Talked about flying and the importance of getting an insurance rating as soon as possible. Very nice guy, such a loss.

John F. kennedy Jr. and his wife. Talked about flying and the importance of getting an insurance rating as soon as possible. Very nice guy, such a loss.

Maybe an "Instrument" rating would have been better for him.

Interesting thread for a change. I flew Jerry Stiller LGA ACK in a BE1900, super nice. Jfk Jr.and his wife, also nice. Janet Reno, busy. Did a week tour with the WWE in Europe, Rick Flair was a flirt, the refs were the best they gave us front row seats for the show in Berlin. Picked up the set crew in Spain along with Cameron Diaz and took them to LA. She is just like she acts in the movies, super bubbly and nice.
Last but least in 2008 flew then Senator Obama around on his campaign. The Secret Service was great, the Senator, well I could tell I was just one of the little people. Great experience though.

in 4 years working for Swift Aviation mainly supporting NetJets, I can safely say I've flown over 200 famous and super famous celebs.. I wouldn't' even know where to start the list..

In the end they were just as human as any of us.. move on, nothing to see here.

"4 years and 200 famous celebs" while backing up Netjets? Isn't that number a little high?

Tim Robbins, Susan Sarandon and their kids on a flight from the Bahamas to FLL. Oliver North from DCA to Louisville, KY.

Latest resources

Back