Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Most famous person you ever had on board ?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Prince and Angelina Jolie. Surprised about how tiny both of them were. Eric Dickerson was on a flight to HNL around All Star game time...also smaller than I expected.

But Prince, he's small and wears blouses, but I was shocked - he could ball man

Gerald and Betty Ford, Buzz Aldrin, Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, Paula Abdul and Emilo Estevez, Jimmy Connors, Maria Sharapova, Jean Claude Van Dam, Mike Love, Steve Garvey, Steve Allen, Woody Harrelson, Robert Zemeckis, Tommy Lasorda, Don Rickles, Teller (of Penn and Teller), Vin Scully, Donovan McNabb, Richard "Jaws" Kiel, Randy Johnson, Barry Bonds, Randell "Duke Cunningham, California Governor Pete Wilson, Richard Donner, and Charles Keating

part 135 days- george clooney 3x(and his then hot italian gf), eddie vedder, oprah(huuuuuuuge butt), lisa maire presley, and a couple others that i'm spacing on...

part 121 days- ben stiller(super nice guy, took photos with the crew and insisted on doing "blue steel" poses), alex o'laughlin (hawaii50), joan rivers (scary looking in person)...

all were pretty cool... it was the rich businaess types that were a--holes....

I just saw him last Friday night....in concert. :cool:

Flew with a guy who said he had Leslie Neilson on his plane and without missing a beat he poked his head in the cockpit and said "just want you to know we are all counting on you". That would have been the highlight of my career.

General Lee with the toy Delta wings on a Redbird Flight Simulator T-shirt, and a Capt's hat from Toys-R-Us on. Or was it Mercyfullofit...:eek:

Last edited:
Had Ray Charles in row 2 of a Dash-8.

He was reading his Playboy in braille, no sh!t.

Really nice guy, sat and talked with us after everybody de-plained.

Gene Simmons (I told him goodnite in Hebrew but he didn't respond)
Adam West
Brian Wilson (sat in first while rest of fam in coach)
Flavor Flav (a complete gentleman)
Eric Cantor
Pete Rose
Squiggy. (From Laverne and Shirley. He's a MLB scout now)
Sarah Palin
Martha Stewart

Latest resources

Back