Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Most famous person you ever had on board ?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Huey Lewis, Chuck Berry and Bill Cosby. Three of the nicest, coolest dudes you'll ever meet.

Val Kilmer, Arriana Huffington, Barbara Boxer. Three of the absolute most obnoxious, arrogant wastes of skin you'll ever meet.

John F Kennedy jr from Domenica to San Juan. What a class act. Very respectful. His wife was in the back. Never met her. This was 8 months before his demise. He signed his boarding pass for the FA.

Flavor Flav funny and respectful.

Ben Afleck LAS BUR. Capt had no idea who he was and said good luck " I hear its hard getting into acting. This was last year smh

Tiny Tim. Greasy, moth eaten and bad body odor.

Mr. Rodgers. Traveled with an aide, but carried his own luggage. Just as nice as seen on TV.

My favorite? Captain Al Haynes.

Last edited:
Lou Diamond Phillips (hit on the FA's), Tatum O'Neal (no complaints), Howard Dean (ham), Janet Reno (polite), Tim Geithner (while in office, w/SS detail, nice guy), William Fitchner (also nice guy), CCH Pounder (also polite), Ron Jeremy (yuck), Sheryl Crow (with handler, tranquilized), Susan Lucci (very polite), Snooki (w/family; they acted worse than she did).

Last edited:
Most of the current WWE guys. Big Show, John Cena, CM Punk, Bautista and a bunch of others. Very large men. All headed to Monday Night Raw. My fantasy of a Royal Rumble breaking out in the cabin never solidified.
Bob Costas more than once, what are the odds?

And John Cena has the most Make A Wishes by any celeb. Very cool guy

Last edited:
Honey Boo Boo and Mama June. When I flew the Delta Shuttle I had Caroline Kennedy, Al Gore, Hillary, George Stepanopoulos, Katie Courik, Stevie Wonder. With Gore all I could think when I saw him stand up and exhale deeply was....Wow! Less than 500 votes between Air Force One and the Delta Shuttle.

Allan Iverson just after he was drafted by the Philadelphia 76'ers. In the jetway, I gave him advice. I said, " practice ? Practice ? It's just practice "

Bo Didly (nice)
Rachel Ray (very short. Big booty)
Ali Landry (Doritos girl, very nice. came up and said hi. Beautiful face)
Mario Lopez (total LA attitude, unapproachable)
LL Cool J (extremely nice. After a 5 hr redeye he still signed autographs and took pics)
Cindy Lauper (slept the whole time)
Shaka Kann (very nice and sweet)

Latest resources

Back