• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Mesa MGMT BS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yes, Mesa and UAL will each have an option to extend the existing agreement to the next 30 aircraft. If Mesa has performed well then we assume UAL will want to exercise, If the agreement is profitable the we assume Mesa will want to exercise.

I'm assuming Mesa management will screw this all up, reliability will be in the toilet like every regional airline. Shortage of crews, no parts, delays, delays delays.

My true hope is United will convert the remaining options and order 195s and have mainline pilots fly them. Problems solved.

I'm assuming Mesa management will screw this all up, reliability will be in the toilet like every regional airline. Shortage of crews, no parts, delays, delays delays.

My true hope is United will convert the remaining options and order 195s and have mainline pilots fly them. Problems solved.

expect just that within the next 2 years

Hey fastback dude,a union membership that is experiencing some tough times due to stingy mgmt needs to have some EFFING BALLS and step up on the issue of STRIKING for better pay, qol, etc, etc, etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire :(:(

It does seem like the best thing right now would be for the union to start running the "pre-strike" checklist so we can get to that point as quickly as possible. Leverage is there while they get this 175 thing going as this would be a VERY inopportune time for Mesa mgmt to have to deal with a labor stoppage.

2 new executive level positions announced today, (versus the usual shuffle)... One being for investor relations. Does this suggest Mesa may be getting ready to resume trading again? Something is up...

Last edited:
Where did you find the TA for Rjet? Is it posted somewhere that I could look at a copy? Thx.

My copy of the republic contract. ?

2e8u2y6y.jpg

Latest resources

Back