More Eagle Furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"In writing my statement I was lumping eagle and AA mainline into one group. "

Why would you lop them together Scram? They are seperate companies.

Scram also wrote......."Either way it goes I still believe if a TWA pilot was below 40 years old, he should have to re-interview, with no gurantees"

Dude, get the crack pipe out of your mouth. That is the stupidest thing I've seen yet. BTW no matter what you believe everyone has a right to recall even the most jr TWA pilot, as per the integration agreement. BTW she has a EMB145 type. She must be one of those underqualified TWA types.........what are you typed in?

Back to the original argument. Scope is in place to prevent outsourcing. I don't think Eagle has expanded routes, but I know AA wants relief on the CAP. That would be expanding ASMs which would indicate an expansion. So, if any expanision occurs with AA pilots on furlough APA's scope pushes this issue in favor of it's pilots. It's about protecting the guys under you to protect yourself. In this industry all people worry about is themselves and the next guy junior to them. If the junior man is safe so are you. That's just how it is. Doesn't matter what's fair or right. (BTW Eagle could have(should have) negotiated scope into that 15 year ugly duckling of a contract)

Latest resources

Back