• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mitsubishi MRJs Delayed Until 2017

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
saying that they are building an airplane with automobile engineering is an uninformed statement.

I said automotive engineering TIMELINE. i.e.; they vastly underestimated the amount of time required to get the engineering done due to the differing regulatory requirements.

You said timeline & resources I just wanted to point out that this is a company with vast aeronautical knowledge and not their first time around the block making airplanes, or space ships for that matter.

Last edited:
You said timeline & resources I just wanted to point out that this is a company with vast aeronautical knowledge and not their first time around the block making airplanes, or space ships for that matter.

Those Eclipses used to be nice cars. Will they use old spoilers as winglets?

:rolleyes: geez what a "looser", give her a frig'ng sundae and maybe she'll go away

Ahahahaha! Didn't I say...??... Ah shucks.... Hey Freeturd, have you talked to Dahni lately? You know, the "friend" you loved in Da Nang? That thing really cared about you, and you suddenly you up and left Hanoi to transfer to the Brasillia right seat in FAT. What did Dahni do to you? Did it tickle you? Sure it did. Your Mekong Air days are over, and all it left you with was a rash that won't go away and a serious high step in your walk, like you're walking on your tippy toes all the time. What is that all about? Ah, only Dahni knows, and your crying each night probably tells the horrid story too. Moon river! You get a sundae each night too, you have to sit on soft serve ice cream in your "sits bath" to bring down that humongo "roid" you sit on during your bounced landings in the Bro.....Goodnight toolbag!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Ahahahaha! Didn't I say...??... Ah shucks.... Hey Freeturd, have you talked to Dahni lately? You know, the "friend" you loved in Da Nang? That thing really cared about you, and you suddenly you up and left Hanoi to transfer to the Brasillia right seat in FAT. What did Dahni do to you? Did it tickle you? Sure it did. Your Mekong Air days are over, and all it left you with was a rash that won't go away and a serious high step in your walk, like you're walking on your tippy toes all the time. What is that all about? Ah, only Dahni knows, and your crying each night probably tells the horrid story too. Moon river! You get a sundae each night too, you have to sit on soft serve ice cream in your "sits bath" to bring down that humongo "roid" you sit on during your bounced landings in the Bro.....Goodnight toolbag!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Nice thread kill, MODS?

Those Eclipses used to be nice cars. Will they use old spoilers as winglets?

Mitsubishi is a working mans car in Japan. Like Pontiac used to be here. I hope those pilots don't endup with the yoke coming off while trying to land the plane. I'm sure Mitsubishi cares more about the quality of their plane product than the car though.

Latest resources

Back