• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midway guys at Comair...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No hard feelings here either, and thank you for saying so. I don't drink beer, but perhaps I could have some pretzels or something.

So, how do you suggest we work on the integration, if the rjdc goes away? I would be willing to look at other alternatives.

Skyslug,
The guys who are in trouble ARE being spoken to by the chief pilot, pro-standards and such. That has nothing to do with why I posted this. I just wanted to put out a friendly warning to anyone getting a new job, that they might want to work on the appreciative attitude before they come to work. I just thought I would be doing someone a favor, and no names were posted. I don't understand how me talking to a chief pilot or pro-standards could help anyone who is allready in trouble, or warn someone who doesn't work here yet.

Thanks for your input, though.

Skydiverdriver outed as an imposter

skydiverdriver said:
No hard feelings here either, and thank you for saying so. I don't drink beer, but perhaps I could have some pretzels or something.

Don't drink beer? Next you'll tell us that you don't chase the flight attendents either. And for all this time, I really thought that you really were an airline pilot. :-0

Just kiddin,
8N

Latest resources

Back